ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vyakhya conflict

Posted by eyesacademic 
Vyakhya conflict
December 04, 2013 02:55PM
In the book 'Sachkhand Darshan' bhai sahib ji clearly writes that Dharamsaal mentioned the japji pauri is not our earth, but another divine planet which is the abode of Dharamraaj. But as I was reading Gurmat Adhyatam Karam philosophy today I was surprised to see that in chapter 11 bhai Sahib has interpreted Dharamsaal as our planet earth! The mention comes twice and does not seem to a printing or typo error. Is it possible that Bhai Sahib changed his mind?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Vyakhya conflict
December 04, 2013 04:29PM
From my understanding: Bhai sahib is talking about dharamKHAND in japji sahib. Bhai sahib proves, through the bani in that pauri, that dharam khand is not this earth but the huge realm where dharam rai resides. It seems that pauri is talking about both karam bhoomi intially and then dharam khand i.e. the deeds done in this dharamsala is judged in dharam khand.

I may have completely misunderstood so it would be better for Kulbir Singh to answer this important question properly.
December 10, 2013 01:00AM
Bumping up the thread. Kulbir singh bai ji, please vichaar share karyo ji.
December 12, 2013 08:45AM
Ultimately, our Earth too falls within the realm of Dharam Khand because the whole creation is within the 5 Khands and the word Dharamshala is for both this Dharti (Earth) because this is the Shaala of Dharam and Karam, and for the Dharti of Dharam Rai as the name implies. The exit to the higher Khands is through Dharam Khand and till one is released from Dharam Khand, one keeps going to heaven, hell and then taking birth in many Karam Bhoomis like our Earth.

Rest, Bhai Sahib diyaa Bhai Sahib hee jaan sakde hun. Asee kee jaan de haan?

Kulbir Singh
December 12, 2013 11:03AM
Shukriya Bhai Sahib ji
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login