ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The 5 khands in relation to the cycle of birth and death

Posted by Sinner 
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Recently I read some articles on the five different spiritual realms, and I had a question. If someone who does bhagti and does good deeds, but doesn't earn a place in Sach Khand, but does earn a place in one of the other khands, does that person become jeevan-mukht and in turn dwells in those khands to continue with his/her bagti until a point comes where he does earn a place in sachkhand? Or is it that a person who earns a place in one of the khands still susceptible to the cycle of birth and death?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook

Recently I read some articles on the five different spiritual realms, and I had a question. If someone who does bhagti and does good deeds, but doesn't earn a place in Sach Khand, but does earn a place in one of the other khands, does that person become jeevan-mukht and in turn dwells in those khands to continue with his/her bagti until a point comes where he does earn a place in sachkhand? Or is it that a person who earns a place in one of the khands still susceptible to the cycle of birth and death?

1. If a person is a Gursikh and does not qualify for Sachkhand in the next world but gets a place in Karam Khand, then such person is considered to be Jeevan-Mukat.

2. If a person does not get place in Sachkhand or Karamkhand, but ends up in one of the three lower khands, then such person has to take birth again, after exhausting his time in that khand.

3. Such Gursikhs who neither qualify for Sachkhand or Karamkhand but are chosen to do Seva in the Gupt Shaheedi Fauj of Guru Sahib, can become Jeevan-Mukat and go to Karamkhand or Sachkhand, after doing Seva, without taking birth again.

Guru Sahib knows better.

Kulbir Singh

1. If a person is a Gursikh and does not qualify for Sachkhand in the next world but gets a place in Karam Khand, then such person is considered to be Jeevan-Mukat.

What would this person need to do to qualify for Sach Khand?

What would this person need to do to qualify for Sach Khand?

Full Gurmat, which only a Brahmgyani can follow to the utmost or such level that is required to enter Sachkhand.

Kulbir Singh

Full Gurmat, which only a Brahmgyani can follow to the utmost or such level that is required to enter Sachkhand.

What I meant was, would this person have the opportunity to get to Brahmgian whilst in Karam Khand and then later on be able to go to Sach Khand? They are not limited to Karam Khand right? You mentioned they are jeevan-mukhat and do not have to come back to Earth, so would they able to attain Brahmgian in Karam Khand and then be able to go to Sach Khand?

What I meant was, would this person have the opportunity to get to Brahmgian whilst in Karam Khand and then later on be able to go to Sach Khand? They are not limited to Karam Khand right? You mentioned they are jeevan-mukhat and do not have to come back to Earth, so would they able to attain Brahmgian in Karam Khand and then be able to go to Sach Khand?

As per what Gurmukhs say, it is possible for a Gurmukh to go straight from Karamkhand to Sachkhand, if Guru Sahib so wills but for the most part, they come back to this world for the dual purpose of helping out the bonded jeevs and elevate themselves to Sachkhand. It's also said that they are so much in bliss in Karamkhand itself that many don't even get the thought of separation or the lack of anything. For this reason they stay there for a long period of time.

Guru Sahib knows better.

Kulbir Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login