ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Top 10 Reasons Sikh Children Become Apostate

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
[www.sikh24.com]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
100% correct - so what are the solutions?
Sikhs require Sikh Sadh Sangat to succeed in maintaining bhagti...or
sell their tv, intense meditation if karam leads them amongst kaljug jalandha jagat to find Waheguru enveloped everywhere as Gurbani reminds..
I used to have keertan wake me in heart or ears at Amritvela vela but as I live amongst zero Sikhs..yesterday had a loud yell of GOD voice in my heart wake me up ji...
Punjab youth, and old are so blessed to be in Punjab...and Sikh community need to sell up $1 fund from each, and every Sikh in world to be used to help Sikhs in Punjab..as my masi son helps my mama in Punjab...thus my mama is spared dukh facing majority there ji..married his daughters, who are happily thriving too ji..
To explain how the $1 fund will help Punjab..if there are 1 million Sikhs whose $1 compulsory paycheck deduction (as Muslims who has such a fund for Islam community in need), then that will be equal to $1 million USA DOLLARS, convert to rupees..this can provide solar powered machinery for Punjab farmers' living, farming, electricity, h2o needs jio..
Punjab youth need farming bliss education as Guru Gobind Singh Jio taught community in Anandpur Sahib Jio (Kalgidhar Patshah Jio by Bhai Vir Singh).
Bharu Sahib leaders, along with United Sikhs could lead this initiative, BUT MILITARY PROWNESS HAD TO BE ALSO BE SPEARHEADED BY RETIRED MILITARY GURMUKHS to ensure hind, and dubdey Sikhs, Muslims troublemakers are dealt with effectively?
bhul chuk muaf Waheguru, atey Guru Pyareo Jio..
Excellent suggesions so far - Thanks Gurmukh jeeos for your input - we need more ideas input here - there are plenisome Gurmukhs on this forum however response still is a bit muted.

The $1 fund is an excellent idea -
Barhu sahib already doing great seva - perhaps they could lease with this.

I just recently been to Punjab - it's a cess pit - least to say other than our Guru ghars in the state - rest of Punjab is going down hill and fast.

More projects need to be taken on Sikhs from the western hemisphere. My favourite at the moment is SIKH PRISONER WELFARE started in the UK by Bhai Balbir Singh as this organisation has gone of other tangents for help not just for the prisoners , others too who are in dire need.

KS jee - mentions sadh sangat - absolutely correct at present there are thousands of Kirtan smagams happening in punjab - however why can't these smagams also provide some kind of social support angle somehow??

further ideas please- - -
Ns44 jio,
as I was advised by Veerjio Bhai Kulbir Singh Jio, lots of path is the excellent substitute for financial donation...and watching, listening to smagams never fail to uplift my barosa in Gursikhi..so such smagams should be held where situation is dire poverty in Punjab, near khaidkana where Guru pyareo Bhai Prof Bhullar etc held, jio?
Guru Maharaj advises to focus on His Light, and really absorb meaning of Gurbani to be blessed with immediate jantar, mantar, and tantar of Gurbani Jio..so smagam could do ardas prior to start for such blessings for Punjab jio?
Dhan Dhan Pyareo Sri Granth Sahib Jio
Also jio, if jobs is the issue, there are lots of organizations in dire need of manpower in Singapore, though hours long, income low, many foreign manpower is authorized here by the Singapore Ministry of Manpower...so united Sikhs could spearhead this ji.
just remind youth before arriving here, penalty for consuming drugs could be death ji..
Here is link for mom, sg...earning an income in Singapore is fairly alright if one is able to fulfill employer obligations, as well as stay out of trouble ji..[m.mom.gov.sg]
still not much response here - people must be so busy. One thing i will say is that the 3ho organization has done well is for Kids stories:

[www.sikhnet.com]

the examples above are just what is needed for kids - if they have interaction with this on a weekly basis at a local Gurdwara it would be excellent.
even if these are accessed via some kind of photo screen audio for kids to interact with - i haven't seen this availabitliy of such sakkis of our Guru sahiban in any Gurdwara in the UK as yet - in such format have you in the Canada??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login