really proud of them!

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
really proud of them!
June 04, 2013 01:50PM

SHAME !!!!!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Shame!
One bhenji was eye witness to this. They said the fight started after a mona pulled off a Singh's dastar. The Singhs were few in numbers and were then attacked by the monne, but they fought back very fiercely and the opponents fled. True reason behind the clash remains unknown. This is from Turlock Gurdwara in California. Anyone who may know, and if they feel comfortable, please share.
Re: really proud of them!
June 05, 2013 11:24AM
Found on youtube, when i attempted to get more information on Turlock Gurdwara fight...
This is even more sad that those who interrupted Naam Simran gets support instead of being told to back off...
[www.youtube.com]
June 05, 2013 02:43PM
ks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Found on youtube, when i attempted to get more
> information on Turlock Gurdwara fight...
> This is even more sad that those who interrupted
> Naam Simran gets support instead of being told to
> back off...
> [www.youtube.com]

ks ji no offence but you should history and stuff said by Inder Ghagga about amrit baniya and simran itself and dasam Granth...not a nice way to interrrupt but that guy just does not derserve to be in any Gurudwara let alone leading the simran from the ..

With all respect bhul Chuk muaff
June 05, 2013 10:29PM
I am especially offended with that individual Inder Singh Jio, as he is who said what he should not about sangat doing Simran to get them upset, and take action...
June 06, 2013 03:45AM
[ow.ly]
and what about this ?
June 06, 2013 04:16AM
Embarrasing. We should for this very reason learn how to defend ourselves. Singhs should have whipped their backsides!!
Reason behind the clash...

The video is partly right about the recent conflicts at Turlock Gurdwara, but those of us who live in this city no there is more to the story which has not been told . The last year there has been a struggle between the Moderates a majority who are monai, and the Traditional sangat who still have some level of respect for Gurmat traditions. Im from Turlock, but I have stopped attending this Gurdwara for the last couple of months as the Gurdwara has become way too liberal. I have talken to both sides of the fight. Many of the people feel shamed that a meeting lead to a fight and they alll have their side of the story. I dont care to comment on the details on the fight as this is a private matter for the Turlock community.

I dont like it when these type of videos are displayed as they push people further away from religion especially the youth, and they serve no real purpose but to heat people up and make them talk down on Dharma. Sangat in this area are already far from Sikhi and all this attention on the Gurdwara has only furthered their distance from Sikhi. I left this sangat some time ago as I lost respect for some of their practices and values but still like any other sangat I have been a part of I feel indebted to them as Turlock Gurdwara was a place I found Sri Guru Ji. We are just simple rural people we dont like any attention and we like to keep our affiars private from public scrutiny.
June 07, 2013 08:30PM
Wajeguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,
[www.sikhitothemax.com]
Gurmukhs know their duty, and non-gurmukhs know not the Gurmukhs' duty, but as above keertan by Great Beloved Sri Guru Arjan Dev Jio, Waheguru Jio is always dispensing sugar sweetness regardless...so we have to make this as our daily ardas so one understanding about Gursikhi is achieved...eating totally from Sarbloh, Rehitvaan Amritdhari is a must at all Gurmukh Gurdwara to accomplish this aim...
lastly ignore distractors..as they will be convinced like old British Heads, who were so impressed that they converted to Sikhi!?
bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
June 07, 2013 11:37PM
I meant military high ranking British officers of British Sikh military..bhul chuk muaf
Anonymous User
June 11, 2013 04:00PM
mithiaayaah lobh moh abhimaan....
Anonymous User
June 11, 2013 04:01PM
mithiaayaah aapas upar karat ghumaan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login