Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

how can one be in chardikala??

Posted by singhni 
how can one be in chardikala??
April 13, 2013 03:10PM
Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

How can one always be in chardikala? How can one always accept's guru sahibs bhana with a smile?
Bad grades, a few exams, lack of sangat, unnecessary fears of unnecessary things to fear about is enough to make me have anxiety.
How does a sikh whoosh that aside and just constantly be in chardi kala?
When I come back from a keertan program im in such chardi kala for a little while but within a few days that chardi kala tends to go away. Why does this happen and how can one always be in this chardi kala?

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji ki Fateh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
By completely surrendering and believing that everything happens in the will of God and by thinking that everything happens for a reason (reasons could be some kind of a past karma that caused whatever that happened).

The seed had been sowed and when the time came for it to sprout, it sprouted and the fruit was the result (bad or good).
Re: how can one be in chardikala??
April 13, 2013 09:02PM
[www.sikhitothemax.com]
Every body, may be a sikh or a non sikh, aspires to be in chardi kala, always.

GURBANI is real source of Chardi Kala. ANAND ANAND SAB KO KAHAY ANAND GURU TE PAYA.

Only rare reach this status.

Being thankful for everything, we receive, will help.

Being active and energetic helps UDAM KARAT ANAND BHAYA SIMRAT SUKH SAAR.

Helping others and being a part of people around may help too.
Being creative helps and SIMRAN is a creative art, the best art. Creating a best person out of our selves through SIMRAN. Each moment of SIMRAN is the moment of creativity.
singhni Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa
> Vaheguru ji ki Fateh
>
> How can one always be in chardikala? How can one
> always accept's guru sahibs bhana with a smile?
> Bad grades, a few exams, lack of sangat,
> unnecessary fears of unnecessary things to fear
> about is enough to make me have anxiety.

as you said Bad grades, a few exams, lack of sangat, unnecessary fears of unnecessary things create a feeling of anxiety... but to over power these feelings you have to be real focused on your nitnem, doing regular ardass.

now i would like to share my own experience on this... during the delhi smagam 2011 i was on my way to gurudwara sis ganj sahib for asa di vaar kirtan and i was alone.. so on my way in metro a guy stole my new phone (which was very costly), and i realized very late that the phone was not with me, i got very sad as it was very costly and my dad presented that on my b'day... so what i did i performed regular ardass for 1 and a half month... but then after that i over come my feeling of regret for my lost phone...

but when i forgot about it, 3 months after that incidence guru ji gave me a brand new phone (it was a present) from a relative of mine... i mean at that time i was not ready to have a new phone, but for me it was the fruit of doing regular ardass...

what i mean from sharing the above experience is that in starting it really feels low when something doesn't goes according to your plan but if you are regular in your nitnem and ardass guru ji himself blesses the power to overcome these low feelings and blesses you with even better result as what you expect...

and to overcome "unnecessary fears of unnecessary things" the only way is that you should leave everything on vaheguru ji himself... i mean you should give 100% everytime from your side in your exams, life etc and always leave the result on vaheguru... never worry about the outcome, as guru sahib said :-

sagal dhuaar ko shhaadd kai gehiou thuhaaro dhuaar ||
baa(n)hi gehai kee laaj as gobi(n)dh dhaas thuhaar ||

once you surrender yourself to guru gobind singh, guru ji will always take care of you... only thing which is required is your faith in guru....

bhul chuk muaf...

vaheguru ji ka khalsa
vaheguru ji ki fateh...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login