ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Power of Ardaas

Posted by Aage Basan Suhela 
Power of Ardaas
April 16, 2013 01:56AM
Sat Sri Akal,

Moorkh has included more banis is his Nitnem, now Sukhmani Sahib and Asa Ki Vaar are also present. I am aiming for 7 Jap Jee's, 10 Kabyo Bach Benti Chaupai's and 5 Sukhmani Sahibs. I always ask for more Naam/Simran ras in Ardaas, my wish has been heard. I am mona person, born in a sehaj-dhari Sikh family. My favouirte Baani is Anand Sahib and Salok Mehla 9. I switch on TV only for Kirtan from Sri Harmandir Sahib jee. I moved my PC to other room and using Android mobile to surf Gurmatbibek. I vividly remember myself doing simran at midnight, my body was fast asleep only my mind and soul were aware. Antarjaami hor mehran karan.

Waheguru.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Power of Ardaas
April 16, 2013 03:29AM
Our prayers are with you. Make your Jeevan such a "Chardi-Kala-Gursikhi-Jeevan" that 100s of other Praani living in your neighbourhood should derive inspiration from you and revert back to Sikhi.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Re: Power of Ardaas
April 16, 2013 08:08AM
With respect to the user ID you have used, here is a quote for you:

Peevho Pahul Khande Dhaar; hoye Janam Suhela||

You are blessed that you are doing so much Paath even though you are a Monna yet but this is only a trailer. The film will start when you are blessed with Amrit of Siri Guru Dasmesh jee.

Some people get mystical experiences due to their previous Kamaaee and start thinking that they don't require Khande Pahul. Don't fall in this trap. Taking Amrit means adopting Siri Guru Nanak-Dasmesh jee as your Guru and this is the only way to be a Sikh of Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee.

Take the plunge!

Kulbir Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login