ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

question on a wierd experience.

Posted by ISHPREET KAUR 
wahe guru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh ____/ \____

sangat jeeo....

I'm 15 yrs old but I started meditating when I was 12 .And i really felt attached with the waheguru...i really don't know whether it was true or i was just making it up (imagining) it ....that i almost started talking to myself and shared everything with myself....lyk...as if someone else inside me is listening to me .... but during those days ...while meditating ...i felt like my body felt so light as if i'had lost half of my weight....and whenevr i closed my eyes...and begged hard to shri guru Gobind singh ji to bless my life .... i felt like ---at that particular moment

my head become heavy like someone kept a hand on my head as elders do when they give "ashirvaad"..

and the same way .... one of my relative used to keep"akhand jyot" at her home ...and she used to fill it up late at night ..but one day.......................
she was sleeping and didn't remembered to fill it in but before the "ghee" in it finish .....she felt like someone kissed her head(but no one was at home at that time)...and she got up and saw that the "ghee" was about to finish..
she ...too..is greatly devoted to "shri guru Gobind singh ji" ...

so is this possible to happen...or she 's just lying and i was just imagining??????

bhul chuk maaf..... waheguru aap jaani jaan ne..
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
stuff like that happens....don't worry about it, it's not a bad thing.
wahe gugu ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh. ____/ \____

thankyou LEAFY ji for the reply.
wjkk wjkf ...

hey ishpreet kaur, you are most welcome, anytime smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login