ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

GurSikhs please do ardaas for my family .

Posted by Aage Basan Suhela 
Sat Sri Akal,

I and my so called wife are fighting divorce case in Punjab Court, as her case was very weak now she suddenly decided to take revenge by accusing me and my family of torturing her for dowry, She is a Kalyugi girl having no zameer (conscience). She is ruining the reputation of my family. It was simple marriage without any alcohol or non-veg. It was marriage without any dowry, in-fact my father paid all palace/resort charges including food too. My parents spent almost 2 lakhs on her cloths and 3+ on her jewellery. It was 'Ik Rupayae naal Viyaah'.

We are totally shattered, 498A dowry harassment is non-bailable offense in India. My father is a government employee in India. It will impact his retirement too, plus they are dragging my sister who is married and having 2 kids into this. Me and my mom regularly indulge in Nitnem.

There will be a peshi infront of D.S.P. day after tomorrow, please Gursikhs do ardaas-benti for my family, I don't fear myself anything. I am ready to suffer anything due to my past Karma's but my family is completely innocent and they don't deserve this bay-izzati.

Waheguru.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
palace = hadda rooddi
Bir ji,
It is advisable to pray as much as you can in front of Guru ji. Baki Ajj Kall pehlan vangu dhakka ghat hunda hai. My practical advice is:

1. Ask the DSP to tranfer the case to Women cell where both parties can sit face to face and sort out the differences.
2. Contact local media person so that if any dhakka is done media highlights the issue. If possible take such a person along to DSP.
3. Approach SSP of the district directly. Apprise him of the whole affair. Give an application in writing. Obtain a received copy from the receiver clerk. Send copies to DIG, IG, Deputy Chief Minister.

The ultimate sahara is of the Guru. Perform ardass as much as you can.
This is horrible. May God bring peace into your relations. What is hadda roodi supposed to mean?
Veerji, i am glad you have come to the sharan of khalsa, but the fault is completly yours. Your wedding was done outside the confines of gurmat, you had a wedding party which makes a mockery of true Anand karaj and does beadbi of Gursikh saroop and adds to peoples misconceptioms about us. You spend so much money on clothes and jewlerly for her. Why? Anand karaj should be done with basic (chola, kirpan, dastar etc). Now you are worried about the pride of your family? You have ruined the pride of Guru Gobind Singh maharaj, and are now facing this consequence by incurring instant bad karam. You said u married a kaljuggii bibi, but what didbu expect when u had a kaljugi wedding. Please ask forgiveness from Guru Sahib and do as much path as possible. That is the only to pay for your mistakes.
agree with gurman singh...why did you marry someone who isn't a practicing sikh in the first place if you are one yourself?...sadly the truth is that you dug a hole for yourself and fell in it. These are cruel words for you to read right now but that is the sad truth. may waheguru bless you and your wife and the rest of your family.

you married this woman, who is your wife, and now you are bad mouthing her in front of the whole world? how are you being the better one? how does that make you a good husband? why should you get sympathy? but yes, i do still feel sympathy for you and all ther others in your family.. if you ever love someone you don't go around making bad remarks about them in public if you do really love them...blaming is not going to solve your fellas probs...only prayer will...it's time to get on your knees and submit to the Lord. now stay in bhanaa, there's no other way around it...

this is kalyug and you were quite kalyugi too when you chose to marry someone who isn't a practicing sikh and what made you do it, ask yourself...reflect upon it.

just pray to waheguru...
Hadda rooddi is where dead animals to be taken in india ,and take of there skin, same issue occurred with another gursikh family,and they also arranged their all marriage function in marriage palace - hadda roodi bapu harbhajan singh ji shutrana said "jadon grehsath jivan di nihn hi hadda roddi ch rakhi aa tan ih kujh vaprna hi si "
If I remember correctly the OP has mentioned earlier that he is not a amritdhari Sikh yet. He is slowly adopting a Sikhi lifestyle and principles. The family on whole is not an amritdhari family (I am assuming). They are regular, everyday people who have worldly ties. It is the OP who has developed strong leanings towards Sikhi, not his whole family yet. It is unreasonable to expect that they should now go about marrying their son in a completely Sikh way. The whole family is not on that path or level yet. We can hope that it happens one day, but for now it is not.

I assume that the wedding took place just like every other marriage in Punjab today. Anand Karaj takes place in a Gurdwara. The breakfast, shagan, lunch and Doli vidaayigi is organised in a marriage Palace. And this is the usual practice. If every marriage were to fail simply because a marriage palace was involved I would say 99.9% of Sikh marriages from Punjab would fail because this is the norm today in Punjab. A marriage palace is simply a large hall with spacious lawns and a large parking space. It is convenient for holding large gatherings that is all. Even a modest wedding has a guest list of a couple of hundred.

The OP is attracted to Sikhi lifestyle and principles. He needs encouragement and support.
eyes acadmic ji
1. was gursikh allow to eat food from that stove on which meat and same related thing was cooked .
2.and was gursikh allow to go where whole thing occure against gurmat .
ਅਖ ਏਕੇਡਮੀਕ ਜੀ ,
ਕੀ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ ਨੂੰ ਉਸ ਜਗ੍ਹਾ ਤੇ ਜਾਣ ਦੀ ਇਜ਼ਾਜਤ ਦਿੰਦੀ ਹੈ ਜਿਥੈ ਸਿਰਫ ਬੰਦੇ ਦੀ ਜੀਭ ਦੇ ਸ੍ਵਾਦ ਲਈ ਹਜਾਰਾਂ ਬੇਗੁਨਾਹ ਕੁਦਰਤ ਦੇ ਬਨਾਏ ਹੋਏ ਜੀਵਾਂ ਦਾ ਘਾਣ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ ,ਜਿਥੈ ਬੇਗਾਨੀਆਂ ਧੀਆਂ ਭੇਣਾ ਨੂੰ ਸ੍ਟੇਜ ਤੇ ਨਚਦੀਆਂ ਦੇਖ ਮਨਮੁਖ ਖੁਸ਼ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ ! ਦਸਮ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹ ਦਾ ਘੋੜਾ ਵੀ ਇੰਨਾ ਸਮਝਦਾਰ ਸੀ ਕੀ ਆਗੈ ਜਗਤ ਜੂਠ ਤੰਬਾਕੂ ਦਾ ਖੇਤ ਦੇਖ ਕੇ ਰੁਕ ਗਿਆ !ਸਾਨੂੰ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਨੇ ਉਤਮ ਜੂਨੀ ਬਖਸ਼ ਕੇ ਸੋਝੀ ਦਿਤੀ ਹੈ !
ਭੁਲ ਚੂਕ ਮੁਆਫ ਜੀ
ਹਰਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ
ਜੇ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਮੇਰੀ ਪੋਸਟ ਪੜ੍ਹੋ ਤਾਂ ਦੇਖੋਂਗੇ ਕਿ ਮੈਂ ਇਹ ਕਿਹਾ ਹੈ :

OP ਜੀ ਗੁਰਸਿਖੀ ਵੱਲ ਹਾਲੇ ਸੱਜਰੇ ਹੀ ਆਕਰਸ਼ਿਤ ਹੋਏ ਹਨ, ਓਹ ਹਾਲੇ ਰਹਿਤ ਵਾਲੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਣੇ | ਕੀ ਇਹ ਉਮੀਦ ਕਰਨਾ ਤਰਕਸੰਗਤ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਓਹਨਾ ਦਾ ਪੂਰਾ ਪਰਿਵਾਰ ਰਾਤੋ ਰਾਤ ਪੂਰਣ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ ਰਹੁ ਰੀਤਾਂ ਦਿ ਪਾਲਣਾ ਸ਼ੁਰੂ ਕਰ ਦੇਵੇ ? ਹਾਲੇ ਤਾਂ ਕੇਵਲ OP ਜੀ ਖੁਦ ਹੀ ਗੁਰਸਿਖੀ ਵੱਲ ਆਏ ਹਨ | ਸੋ ਇਹ ਕਹਿਣਾ ਕਿ ਜੀ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਤਾਂ ਮੈਰੇਜ ਪੈਲਿਸ ਵਿਚ ਵਿਆਹ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਗੁਰਮਤ ਵਿਰੁਧ ਹੈ, ਸੋ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਨਾਲ ਜੋ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ ਉਸ ਤੋਂ ਇਲਾਵਾ ਹੋਰ ਕੀ ਹੋਣਾ ਸੀ? ਇਹ ਗੱਲ ਵਾਜਿਬ ਨਹੀਂ | OP ਨੇ ਇਹ ਕਦੋਂ ਕਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਓਹ ਪੂਰਾ ਰਹਿਤ ਵਾਲੇ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ ਹਨ ? ਖਾਨ ਪੀਣ ਦੀ ਰਹਿਤ ਅੱਡ ਗੱਲ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਓਹਨਾ ਦਾ ਵਿਆਹ ਨਾ ਚਲਣਾ ਅੱਡ ਗੱਲ ਹੈ |
ਜੇ ਬੰਦਾ ਰਹਿਤ ਬਹਿਤ ਦਾ ਧਾਰਨੀ ਹੋਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਸ਼ਾਇਦ ਇਹ ਕਿਹਾ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਭਾਈ ਕੁਰਹਿਤ ਹੋਣ ਕਰਕੇ ਥੋਡਾ ਵਿਆਹ ਨਹੀਂ ਨਿਭਿਆ | ਪਰ ਸਿਖਾਂ 'ਚ ਅਜਿਹੇ ਵਿਆਹ (ਬਿਨਾ ਰਹਿਤ ਵਾਲੇ ) ਹਰ ਸਾਲ ਹਜਾਰਾਂ ਲੱਖਾਂ ਦੀ ਗਿਣਤੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ , ਓਹ ਰਹਿਤ ਦੀ ਅਣਹੋਂਦ ਕਰਕੇ ਕੋਈ ਟੁੱਟ ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾਂਦੇ |

OP ਜੀ ਅਪਨੇ ਦੁੱਖ ਦੀ ਘੜੀ ਵਿਚ ਇਸ ਫੋਰਮ ਤੇ ਮਦਦ ਮੰਗ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ | ਕਹਿਣਾ ਇਹ ਬਣਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਭਾਈ ਜੀ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਅੱਗੇ ਅਰਦਾਸ ਕਰੋ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਕਰਣ ਤੇ ਅੱਗੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਵਾਲੇ ਬਣੋ |
ਪਰ A marriage palace is simply a large hall with spacious lawns and a large parking space. It is convenient for holding large gatherings that is all. Even a modest wedding has a guest list of a couple of hundred.ਤੁਸੀਂ ਆਪਣੀ ਦਲੀਲ ਵਿਚ ਇਨ੍ਹਾ ਹਡਾ ਰੋੜੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਜਾਇਜ ਹੋਣ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰੋੜ੍ਹਤਾ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਤੋਂ ਬਿਲਕੁਲ ਉਲਟ ਹੈ !
ਭੁਲ ਚੂਕ ਮੁਆਫ ਜੀ
Sat Sri Akal,

Thanks everyone for replying. I am nitnemi, I am not a GurSikh, I am mona not even Sehaj-dhari to be technically correct, I just started to learn how to tie a Saropa which I got from Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Gurudwara. I was always spiritual but recently I got urge to become religious too.

I thought Ardaas-benti from you Bibeki Sikhs has higher/special weightage thats why I asked you to pray for me.

As far as marriage in palace is concerned, I was forced to right after Shagan ceremony. Can you believe marriage happened in my own city and her side simply told us to pay for everything including Ring Ceremony 2 days before marriage at same Palace. Her father arrogantly said he has only daughter nothing else. We have Sabr, we agreed and it was always my parents desire for this type of marriage. They came on wedding day on 5-6 huge hired buses. We only told them one thing that alcohol and non-veg will not be served, and none of your relative should indulge in this. Only 100 people were from my side because all my relatives are in Canada whereas they invited whole village and distant relatives.

I told you above only because topic of Palace was raised in this thread otherwise I have no Ahankar.

That's why I called her Kalyugi girl, She is alleging we are torturing her for dowry when in reality me and my family are victim. Even her educational credentials were fake, this marriage was Fraud with me. They had paap in their mind, I thank WaheGuru everyday for revealing her real identity. WaheGuru doesn't want me to live Kaleshi Zindagi with her, and wasting precious time.
sat shri akal ___/\____
I myself whole heartedly agree with the last sentence above..

waheguru definately doesn't wanted you to live a kaleshi jindagi with her.and as my parents says -nothing just happens acciedently or out of nowhere it's all decided by waheguru based on our own karma.And really a gursikh should be very aware of what he speaks and thinks because our thinking basically develops into actions ..and we need to have a control on what we think because it all affects us in our life not anyone else..
"As we sow ..so shall we reap"

bhul chuk maaf
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login