ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

power of naam

Posted by singhni 
power of naam
March 22, 2013 10:34PM
As I was driving to the gurdwara in the evening, a car started tailgating me.. Somehow I was doing rehraas sahib...at this time.. I usually don't do it at this time but i was doing it.... Then I got scared.. so I sped up to make sure. .and the car sped up was the exact distance behind me as it was when i was going on the speed limit.. So I slowed down then the car got slower..The car was right behind me.. guru sahib protected me.. ..Then the car turned the other way...

So now I am in the parking lot of the gurdwara.. All alone.. at night...I was alone, so I naturally thought it important to do simran.I thought about the puraatan singhniyaa from the past.. and decided that guru sahib would protect me...guru sahib always takes care of his sikhs.. with that in mind I drove out of the parking lot and started driving home. and I was singing shabad.. because yes I was scared... and then another car started tailgating me at night... The speed limit was 35 miles per hour... I sped up to 40 and then 45 miles per hour...The car was still the exact distance behind me.. and then unexpectedly, the car tailgating me turned..

One a side note: what is even wierder is that guru sahib has been doing kirpa and have been doing alot of raakhiyaa shabads throughout this week...so like guru sahib is making me do shabads that I feel ended up protecting me today...Like dukhbanjani sahib.. And what is even more odd is that i am quite the underachiever because I just do the bare minimum nitnem everyday.. and somehow.. just somehow guru sahib got this paapi to do multiple dukhbhanjani sahibs in a day...for some reason..

Maybe i had a debt from past life or this life that had to be paid and guru sahib made it less scarier on me by making me do paaths...? I don't know..

Thank Vaheguru! I just wanted to share this because this just happened to me today.. and it was scary.... and that guru sahib really does help in times of need.... All is needed is faith..Guru sahib is amazing!

Vahegurujikakhalsavahegurujikifateh!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login