ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bhai Jagtar Singh Jee - honest, loveable person on this earth

Posted by Kamaljit 
Is there anyone like Bhai Jagtar Singh Jee in this world alive today - honest & trustworthy (mother/father figure)

It is a very sad world out there. Being a women I would love to talk to someone without fear in my heart i.e that will I be safe etc. After reading about priests (sants) making preaching a money making business you just dont trust them.

People say that they need a break and go on holidays to Maldives and other exotic places, wouldn't it be wounderful to have a place where one could just go and meet wounderful people and talk about spirituality, love & kindness - finding innner peace (heaven). I know there are alot of temples in India and people go on trips - they come back and praise the temples but did they actually talk to anyone and have peace of mind.

I love reading books about spirituality - but it would be lovely to talk to someone who would not look down at you - but help to see life as a wonderful gift.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Vaheguroo..Bhenjee sometimes I think about this too. Glad to know I am not alone.
It is very difficult to find such Gurmukh Junn in present times, because corruption and selfishness has taken a tight hold on us. But even if they are difficult to find, it doesn't mean that there are none. There are many panth dardees, and many father/mother figures who are willing to listen and play a strong role in our lives, but we are unaware of their presence. I have come to learn that it is only Guroo Saahib that can actually make us meet these Gursikhs. The time we get a thirst to get their sangat, is the time Guroo Saahib will do Kirpaa. Plus it's all sanjog. I personally have coincidently bumped into certain Gursikhs, that changed everything from my outlook on life and Sikhee. So keep trust, and just do Ardhaas to Guroo Saahib. smiling smiley
There is one Chardi Kala Singh who's stance on Gurbani made a Muslim boy and Bengali girl turn towards Sikhi & they end up taking Amrit .... With Guru Maharaaj's kripa, gonna meet him very soon and do some vichaar smiling bouncing smiley

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Kamaljeet Jio,
Ontario Darbar Sahib, in Missassauga, Ontario, Canada, and Tapoban Gurdwara, on Goreway, Brampton, Canada, is where you will surely find not only Tat Khalsa Gurmukhs, but love of Guru Gobind Singh Jio Maharaj!smiling smiley So do make the effort to visit Jio.
Bhul chuk muaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login