ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Difficulty studying after naam abhiyaas

Posted by Theguptone 
This may sound weird but this is really affecting me.

I love doing naam abhiyaas, keertan and gurbani. with guru sahibs kirpa it gives me a lot of peace, the thing is that I feel so peaceful and carefree after doing the above that I find it impossible to concentrate my mind on anything, especially studies. If Guru sahib has blessed this keet with a good session that day my head just feels so light for the rest of it, so light as if there is nothing there. Its a funny but amazing feeling.

eg. today I had a day off, I planned to catch up with lots of work but, however this morning I spent time in Guru Sahib's charan (with his kirpa) and after this I have done no work all day - not to say that I have done bhagti all day either - I have attended to other things for which I have not needed to use my mind. Has anyone else encountered this and what can I do to overcome this? At the same time I do not want to lose this amazing feeling.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Keep going!!

kaaraj thaeraa hovai pooraa har har har gun gaae man maerae ||1|| rehaao ||

[sikhitothemax.com]

Have no dear or doubt in the power of bhagti.
guptone bhai sahib you're not alone, I think i'm experiencing tiny of bit of the same. I have tried going the other way, it has brought immense dukh and naraazgi of maharaj. Ambitions are going away. Because rang poora gooda ni chadeya, I think it is my duty to look after the responsibilities endowed to me. Thus career exercise is revolving around how best it'd support abhyaas. Kaamchori, jee churana is but only a thin line away. I cannot help you or myself out but Maharaj's darshan daily, even twice or more, clears all bharams.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login