ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gurbani Paath Online

Posted by ns44 
Gurbani Paath Online
January 02, 2013 11:35AM
Sanagt Jeeo ,

I am finding it hard to find any kind of Gurbani paath done online with proper bisram - i.e . pausing - short and long anywhere??

Am i going mad or something - please help? I have looked at the normal personalities doing paath but i find them not pausing, at relevant places.

Please point in the right direction.

I know the easy answer - do it your self - i do try and am trying Thanks - but would be wicked to have some chardi kala Gursikhs Paath recordded whether nitnem or sukmani etc?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
You can find nitnem at

[tapoban.org]

Vaheguru jee ka Khalsa Vaheguru jee kee fateh!
Re: Gurbani Paath Online
January 02, 2013 03:46PM
Thanks Jeeo -
January 03, 2013 07:13AM
Daas would reccommend audio sehaj paath of Guru Granth Sahib is available at ikatha by giani harbhajan singh jee:

[www.ikatha.com]

Also nitnem banis are also available by giani jee from the same site. Giani jee's uchaaran is closer to Jatha i.e. used of shh and z sounds.

Most of other paath files are from samprdayak background. The entire sehaj paath of Guru Granth Sahib by bhinder kalan (Baba Mohan Singh jee Bhindranwale jatha) is available at gurmatveechar.com. These files are also very useful because along with the paath the Giani jee (Bhai Harbhajan Singh jee Dhudikey) also gives commentary and guidance on uchaaran and bishraams.

Hopefully, audio files will begin to appear on this site for nitnem and sehaj paath. These files are needed for those that want to do uchaaran of Gurbani based on viaakaran (grammer), the use of z, shh letters and bindia at correct places.
January 04, 2013 11:38AM
Gupt1 jeeo,

Many Thanks for posting that link- so far listening to most of the links including tapoban I find the link under Sukhmani sahib on ikatha folder- Shud ucharan being of utmost crystally spot on with uchaarn and pauses - don't hear many singhs do paath as such do you know who is the person doing that paath please ?
January 22, 2013 04:38PM
There are also recordings on Keertan.org:
keertan.org

I think these are the same that are found on Tapoban.org but there is also Sukhmani Sahib on Keertan.org
January 22, 2013 09:47PM
Karandeep jeeo ,

Many Thanks - I 'm aware of keertan.org- i understand there is load of keertan out there - however there is not a load of Gurbani paath done by Gursikhs - i.e for example if know of high avastha sikhs or keertanies - why not record their nitnem and have the published massively- Ultimately Gurbani sung within depth of pyaar sung so beautifully by keertanies - surley Gurbani paath done by such Gursikhs is of value.

However a cord hit me the other day when a Gursikh said to me record your own paath and lsiten to it over and over and redo it over and over until you find and understand where you listening is enjoyable at a higher than normal state of mind..I have yet to try.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login