ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dream Interpetation

Posted by ns44 
Dream Interpetation
December 18, 2012 11:03PM
A friend of mine had a dream of which he is wondering what is it to mean for him - he's a cool singh the dream was very very shocking to him.
He came from work and went to sleep and had vision where he was looking at SGGS jee mahraj and he heard a voice doing Gurbani paath bevery very loud and SGGS maharaj's saroop moving - i.e the gurbani words and pagess exanding right up to his eyes - to which automatically khanda of naaam started in his dream - but alas he woke up- He went back to sleep longing for it again but didn't happen - what is this supposed to mean ? or has anyone else ever had such an experience?

He has SGGS saroop in the house.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Dream Interpetation
December 18, 2012 11:35PM
Wonderful ! But why it is being called shocking. It is the Prasaad from Guru Maharaaj which every Gursikh longs for. Sometime one gets 5 Grams and sometime one gets 5 Kg of the Prasaad. One cannot forcefully get all Prasaad from Guru Jee cool smiley

Once Mahapurakh had mentioned that breakthrough start coming from Dreams first. So may be this is it ! The train has arrived, do ardaas and board it. Don't get derailed. Press the accelerator paddle of Gurbani on top speed.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
December 19, 2012 09:32AM
This is an excellent dream and as Jaskirat Singh jee has mentioned, it's a sign of Guru Sahib's Kirpa. There is no need to do any philosophical interpretation of this dream. It's a good dream.

Kulbir Singh
December 19, 2012 05:19PM
Thank you so much , both - Bhai Sahib Jaskirat Singh Jee and Bhai Sahib Kulbir Singh Jeeo , I have relayed the information.Please pray for further Kirpa from Guru Sahib and chardee kala.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login