Advanced

jagraata in Gurdwara Sahib

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
jagraata in Gurdwara Sahib
December 10, 2012 06:15PM
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: jagraata in Gurdwara Sahib
December 10, 2012 11:55PM
Singhs handled the situation in a very well manner. Guru Maharaaj hor kripa kare te chardi kala bakshe. Had I been there I don't know what I would have done with Gen. Sec. Surjeet Singh.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Vahiguru - 2. This is height of it. These Pradhans are closing their eyes sitting on tall chairs. The thing that however makes me happy is that the VEERs who really felt it on their hearts and had no Alternates but to CLOSE the programme immediately.

Vaheguru jee ka Khalsa Vaheguru jee kee fateh!
December 11, 2012 01:37PM
The nerve of the organisers to bring moorthi in Gurdwara, tells me that galti is not just Gurdwara management's but the non-sikh organisers to request the use of Gurdwara darbar for their totally disrespectful display in presence of our supreme Truth; Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jio!
Unbelievable that they could not find another premise for their non-sikh celebrations???
December 11, 2012 04:14PM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,
Reading Guru Nanak Chamatkar, puts me to shame for giving in to my evil ego...so please disregard my post above...and read the following to know that our great Guru would react with love, and kindness towards all, all the time...
This link is to all Bhai Vir Singh Jio's books (links have to be downloaded to enjoy clear reading)>
[www.dropbox.com]
This link is to article on very blessed Bhai Vir Singh Jio, who also no doubt would react with love, and kindness towards all misdeeds, to give the wrongdoer an opportunity to be enlightened, and make amends..>
[www.sikhchic.com]

The entire universe is so very impressed with Guru Nanak Dev Jio to this day (even President Obama) and He even smiled at demons...to understand His mercy for the worst sinners...so maybe we should also react to each action, word with such understanding, how would Guru Nanak Dev Jio react to Gurdwara beadbi?

Bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
December 12, 2012 12:26PM
Waheguru Jio,
As I read further Sri Guru Nanak Dev Chamatkar, He like Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jio, LOUDLY MAKES KNOWN His objections to wrongdoing especially when it involves going against Waheguru Jio's Hukam...so bhul chuk muaf Guru Pyareo!
Just know that 99.9 percent of world live to please 5 evil senses...and when even Guru Nanak Dev Jio was labelled as crazy, etc...when He initially attempted to convey message of ideal living, per Waheguru...how much greater the challenge is for us today?
Nanak Naam Chardhi Kala, Terey Bhaney Sarbat Da Bhalla...although Gurmat living of svaas svaas Naam/ Gurbani is for benefit of world, and working for Waheguru...the ignorant don't know this Truth...including our very own worldly sikhs (sadly increasing by the second)
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login