ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anymore references similar to the highlighted part?

Posted by Harmeet Singh 
WaheguroojikaKhalsaWaheguroojikiFateh!! [this is my first time trying to attach image so if it doesn't go through, can someone edit?]

I came across couple of great scenes about Bibek in the Bahadur Manmohan Kaur Novel such as the highlighted one. I wanted to share it with sangat and also find out any more similar references especially from historic granths like Panth Prakash etc. if anyone is aware of. I want to bring this concept in the next story book.

Reply Quote TweetFacebook
The screenshot link is here, somehow the image didn't post as expected sad smiley

[skydrive.live.com]
Veer Harmeet SIngh Jee, first off let me commend you on your seva. I have not had the opportunity to read your books but many parents have told me postive things about the children books you have written.

From the top of my head the references I can remember are:
Pehli Paatshah not eating from Malik Bhago ( Bhai Bala Janam Sakhi)
Chheva Paatshah not eating from the Mughals while in the fort ( Gurbilas)
Dasvin Paathshah not eating from Dayal Das ( Suraj Parkaah)

I know there are more but I cant think of them rite now.

[forums.waheguroo.com]
WaheguroojikaKhalsaWaheguroojikiFateh!!

Thanks veer Sukhdeep Singh Jeeo. I read the story of Dyaal Das in the forum link you provided and from the references it seems like it is from Gurpartap Surya Granth. I will read through that in detail. Another question, is Gurpartap Surya and Suraj Prakash granth the same with different name or is it different?

I believe that the stories about Bibi Manmohan Kaur (the one attached) in the link above will also be there in that or other similar granth. Thanks again.
Yes Veer Ji I think they are one and the same granth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login