ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bibi Balpreet Kaur - Standing proud

Posted by Amritvela 
[www.dailymail.co.uk]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Mad respect for Bibi Balpreet Kaur. We are proud of your Biba jee. Guru Sahib hor Kirpa karan.

Kulbir Singh
This bhenji has made even goray fold hands and come on their feet with their heads bowed towards her (mann karke).
Re: Bibi Balpreet Kaur - Standing proud
September 27, 2012 12:09AM
Bhat Khoob - this article should be forwarded as widely as possible across the globe. Guru Jees' Princess really showed that SIKHS not only wield with the sword, but also the PEN.
This is my message to all those who posted inappropriate comments under all those news articles on all those news websites which glorified Balpreet Kaur bhenji...

The news about Balpreet Kaur bhenji has made all Sikhs worldwide very proud. Nonetheless, some of the hateful, cheap and disgusting comments I came across under the news articles glorifying her compassionate response to an ignorant creature's unlawful act exposes the existence of a demented segment of society we live among. I even saw a Youtube video where a supposed atheist and an agnostic on one hand respect the maturity of her response, and simultaneously poke fun at the concept of religion. I begin to wonder what academic credentials such people possess before they start typing online or before opening their mouth in front of the camera. Agreed, you're not accustomed to walk past a girl with excessive facial hair. Rather than trying to figure out why would someone do that in this modern day and age, and then why would she be proud of it, you choose to expose your slave mentality by engaging in the most retarded degree of communication which would even put animals to shame. I call it slave mentality because all those sewage worms out there who made those dirty comments, who came on the camera and talked about religion without having any sort of allegiance to any, they are all slaves. The worst part is that they don't even realize that they are slaves. They are slaves to a norm created by the media, a norm that defines what is beauty. They are slaves to a norm created by society, a norm that defines what is good looking. They are slaves to a norm created by their generation, a norm that defines what looks cool. Well guess what you worms, your norms are not going to survive forever. Your norms were created to change and die, because what is beautiful today will be boring tomorrow, what is good looking today will be out of fashion tomorrow, and what is cool today will be primitive tomorrow. However, the legacy of Balpreet Kaur bhenji will stay on forever. For times to come, you and your forthcoming generations will read about her, and how she gracefully and compassionately reacted and responded to a low life who was insensitive enough to take her picture without her permission and post it online. You and your forthcoming generations will see how the norms created by media, society and the future generations change with the passage of time. And someday, when that media, that society and the generation of that time defines beauty the same was as Balpreet Kaur bhenji did, every single worm among all of you who made those negative remarks will see your own progeny look exactly like Balpreet Kaur bhenji. That particular moment, no matter what month and year it is, that day and date you dirty and disgusting worms, will be when all those filthy words you typed and said in September of 2012 will come back to you and haunt your memories till the day your corpse is buried in your graves. Mark my words, nature takes its own course. Today you are using the Internet and hiding behind fake names. A day will come when you won't find any possible way to hide, and will be faced with the truth. Th truth will be the fashion of that age, and it will be the same face which you dirt bags mocked in September of 2012. You will be responded to and with full interest. Just wait and watch as its just a matter of time. Balpreet Kaur bhenji was nice enough to let you guys know about the philosophy of her religion. I am being blunt here and foreseeing your own future. Live your rotten lives the way you want to, but you will be getting what you deserve, as its coming your way. I adore her for being respectful towards a loser who invaded her privacy, but I guess there are stinking termites out there who need to be put in place, hence the strong-worded message.
Please don't take any of this personally people, its specifically for those who put up inappropriate comments under those news websites. Can't be bothered to post on the same page where a sister was mocked at, so putting it up here, hoping atleast one of them reads me and cringes.
Her remarkable story has reached the front pages of yahoo.ca. Way to go Balpreet Kaur!!!!
Good post Mehtab Singh Jee.

Truly, mad respect for these bibiyan. In this Dark Age of Kaljug these bibiyan are earning great Kushi of Guru Sahib by keeping hair intact. May people who are born in Sikh families should rethink when they go for cutting hair under influence of false pride.

With Regards,
Jasjit Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login