ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We are all in big trouble‏

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
We are all in big trouble‏
September 27, 2012 07:40AM
I have a shocking news for ALL you fellow Singhs and Kaurs out there!!!!! Guess what!!!!! We're gonna be in big trouble, and its all because of Guru Sahib!!!!!! He chose 6 random people in a random place like Wisconsin to become martyrs so that this country would wake up realizing who Sikhs are. Then He chose a random bhenji in Ohio to wake them up regarding what is the Rehit of a Sikh, he/she never dishonors any hair on his/her body. Now guess what!!!!!! You never know if you're gonna be the next random Singh/Kaur chosen by Guru Sahib for some unknown seva in some random part of the world. So...BE PREPARED!!!!! His kirpa is raining bigtime on the Khalsa Panth!!!!! Be prepared!!!!! He will pick and choose ANY one of you to teach the world about Gurmat, and in ANY way He sees perfect, so BE PREPARED pyaareyo!!!! BE PREPARED!!!!!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: We are all in big trouble‏
September 27, 2012 07:43AM
grinning smiley
Thanks for the reminder Mehtab Singh jeeo. Guru Sahib Kirpa karan.

Kulbir Singh
Re: We are all in big trouble‏
September 27, 2012 09:29AM
It is not a "big trouble" at all. How come Guru Sahib's kirpa be "big trouble"??????????????
It is for me and those like me, because we don't know if we will be strong enough to be fit for any kind of seva when the time comes. So unless we're ready, we're in BIG BIG trouble! Baaki SatGuru Patshah Jee meher karan! grinning smiley
By the way, Guru Sahib's kirpa wasn't what I referred to as "trouble". You are the second person out of the 20 others who saw this message negatively, but its ok jeeo. We don't have to agree always on everything grinning smiley . Point being, that Guru Sahib's can do His kirpa on ANYONE and make that Singh/Kaur teach the world about Gurmat through ANY way, so lets be ready and prepared, otherwise...yes, BIG trouble! grinning smiley
gurr
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login