Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why?

Posted by ks 
Why?
September 13, 2012 03:45PM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,
I would like to humbly obtain an answer as to why does it seem that Gurbani or Guru Ji has forgotten His promise in Gurbani to protect those who are in tune with His Hukam?
Especially those who in india, who are pakha Amritdhari Gurmukhs, why did they suffer such atrocities, including their families? Am I missing the true meaning of Gurbani, where Guru Ji assures, and promises to protect His Saints, solve their miseries??
I am a evil paapi murakh, so deserve all that I have been through, but fail to understand why did He let His true Saints suffer a terrible death, besides the fact that they are beyond dukh/ sukh, which has created a doubt in me..why is He silent while Bhai Pal Singh, Professor Bhullar Singh, Bhai Jagtar Singh, Bhai Major Singh (whose only mistake was attending a protest rally) etc..remain incarcerated, while the killer mobs are free, the killer politicians/ police..my evil siblings thrive, while those who put all faith in Him are receiving a slap in face of His no action/ no relief??
Please help me understanding, and I would really appreciate only answers from those who have been in contact with Him...NO INTELLECTUALS, PLEASE...
Bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Why?
September 13, 2012 04:07PM
my apologies for the typing error..last paragraph, should read ..Please help me understand..
September 13, 2012 06:14PM
No one can question to Gurbani or Guru Sahib jee. Guru Sahib jee always kind to everybody and never forget their promise.

Yes,Many Gursikh are in prison and many are suffering from other problems. We are suffering all this because of our attitude and our misunderstanding of Hukam of Guru jeo. If we're not obeying his hukams then how would we can expect his support.

The only hukam is to meditate on Naam and light the jot inner side.and then, the way you will chose,you will achieve success for sure.
Don'd forget the people who are doing anti-sikh activities are dear to him as well. He wants to escape them too. he wants to escape both sides equally.

If all we SIKH, if we say that we obey his hukam and he should support us than anti-sikh people, then GO and meditate on NAAM. His order is to meditate on NAAM and rest he will take care of it.

To understanding the concept that what he is doing and why he is doing the way he is doing, is really big to understand. The more you will meditate on Naam, your questions will be solved.LET HIM DO WHAT HE IS DOING! MEDITATE ON NAAM
Hope it will help
Bhul Chuk Di Muaafi G
September 14, 2012 11:51AM
Thanks for your reply Bhawan Gill,
But no it does not help, as I still don't understand why do His saint Gurmukhs suffer so much, even Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji went through immense hardship, as well as his family...Bhai Fauja Singh, and other Gurmukhs who were mercilessly killed although they were unarmed...how can we deny that every single one of those 17 Gurmukhs in 1978 were drenched in Naam, and Gurbani?
Read the unbelievable cruelty about how Sikhs suffered during Japanese occupation of Malaya (what is now Singapore, and Malaysia) [www.bing.com]
Letting Him do what He is doing is possible if one could also explain to youth who has lost all faith in Gursikhi as such, and chooses never to return??
Bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
September 14, 2012 12:19PM
the correct link is actually>
[www.bing.com]
September 14, 2012 02:04PM
Waheguru, the correct link is still not being conveyed..here is the article, without the photos>

FORGOTTEN DEEDS OF SIKH HEROISM - THE BATTLE OF MALAYA

HARCHAND SINGH BEDI, IPOH, MALAYSIA

When the history of this titanic struggle comes to be written in mature perspective none of its many sides will, we believe, excite more wonderment and more ungrudging admiration than the part the Sikhs soldiers have played in it.

As of 7th December, 1941, the summary of strength of army in Malaya was 86,895 troops. Two third of the total force were Indian soldiers. Sikhs represented more than 60 percent of the total Indian force.

Sikh troops disembarking from ships into Malaya

December 8th, 1941 at 12.15 am local time, Japanese 18th. Divisions troops hits the sandy beaches of Sabak-Badang Beach , Kota Bahru and at 4am (Tokyo Time) Japanese 5th Divisions forces splash ashore unopposed at Singora (now Songkhla) and Patani.

As the first disgorging invaders hit the junction of the Badang and Sabak beaches, they come under withering machinegun fire from pillboxes manned by the 3/17th Dogra (Indian) Regiment. The invaders lose one third of their initial assault forces of 5,300 men in fearful beach fighting before annihilating the Indian defenders who die in their pillbox positions, refusing neither to withdraw nor to surrender.

An armoured train, with 30 men from the 2/16th Panjab Regiment and some engineers, advancing into Thailand from Padang Besar in Perlis reached Khlong Ngae, in southern Thailand, and successfully destroyed a 200 foot bridge before withdrawing back to Padang Besar.

On 22nd December, 3/2nd Panjab Regiment engineered an ambush on the Japanese at Grik Road, Perak which results heavy casualties on the invaders. The regiment fought fierce delaying actions against the Imperial Guards.

Sikh Gunners in a rubber plantation in Sahum, Kampar Perak

On December 30th, 1941 to 2nd January, 1942, a battle between 3000 British personnel and over 6000 Japanese soldiers erupted. The 11th Indian Division managed to delay the Japanese advance at Kampar for a few days, in which the Japanese suffered severe casualties in terrain that did not allow them to use their tanks or their air superiority to defeat the British. A Sikh company of the 1/8th Panjab Regiment throws back a furious attack with a classic bayonet charge through massive mortar and machine– gun fire. Only 30 members of the company survive the action but the position holds. The Japanese lost more then 500 men here and Japanese commanders, for the first time in the war, consider retreating.

On 30th January, 1942, a Sikh Battalion made an ambush on a strong Japanese party north of Kluang, Johor. The Japanese squealed with absolute panic when charged with bayonets. Sikhs captured 250 motor cycles and 150 bicycles when they charged the Japanese positions and machine-gun post. Further details of the attack made by the Sikh Battalion North of Kluang reveals that the enemy casualties numbered at least 400, 2 small field guns and many mortars which was tied on their bicycles and tommy-guns were also destroyed.

During the Battle of Muar, members of both the Australian 8th Division and the 45th Indian Infantry Brigade were making a fighting withdrawal when they became surrounded near the bridge at Parit Sulong. The Allies fought the larger Japanese forces for two days until they ran low on ammunition and food. Able-bodied soldiers were ordered to disperse into the lush jungle, the only way they could return to Allied lines.

The wounded prisoners of war were kicked and beaten with rifle butts by the Imperial Guards. At least some were tied up with wire in the middle of the road, machine-gunned, had petrol poured over them, were set alight and were "after their incineration — were systematically run over, back and forwards, by Japanese driven trucks." Anecdotal accounts by local people also reported POWs being tied together with wire and forced to stand on a bridge, before a Japanese soldier shot one, causing the rest to fall into the Simpang Kiri River and drown. 110 Australians and 35 Indians are massacred by the Japanese. In the face of death, the Sikh prisoners sat with dignity.

This photograph was found among Japanese records, when British troops re-entered Singapore. This picture shows the inhumane brutality practiced by the Japanese on Sikh prisoners.

History speaks for itself on the valour, bravery displayed by the Sikhs. The never-say-die spirit of the Sikhs gave us the impetus and inner strength and resilience to face any challenges that came our way. Sikh soldiers adhered to the faith and never flinched nor surrendered in the face of adversity.

It is recommended that the reader have a geographical knowledge of the location of Peninsular Malaysia, to be able to envisage where the above incidents unfolded. The pictures reveal the genuine expression of the bravery, dedication and the unity of the Sikhs exemplified by the Sikhs in battlefields and evidently, they faced any challenge without any fear or trepidation.
September 14, 2012 05:48PM
ks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for your reply Bhawan Gill,
> But no it does not help, as I still don't
> understand why do His saint Gurmukhs suffer so
> much, even Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji went
> through immense hardship, as well as his
> family...Bhai Fauja Singh, and other Gurmukhs who
> were mercilessly killed although they were
> unarmed...how can we deny that every single one of
> those 17 Gurmukhs in 1978 were drenched in Naam,
> and Gurbani?
> Read the unbelievable cruelty about how Sikhs
> suffered during Japanese occupation of Malaya
> (what is now Singapore, and Malaysia)
> [www.bing.com]
> &view=detail&id=6FC07F5FAFAA01D455A78D815458077B95
> 6E8655&first=1
> Letting Him do what He is doing is possible if one
> could also explain to youth who has lost all faith
> in Gursikhi as such, and chooses never to
> return??
> Bhul chuk muaf
> Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
> Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Bhai Randhir singh and the other Gurmukhs your talking about,Yes,they suffered many problems and tortures. But Gurmukhs like bhai sahib jee and others suffer such problems for people like us and they suffer purposely.

If Guru jee wills,I will try to make this concept clear. as soon as I got some time to!
September 14, 2012 06:21PM
Thanks Bhawan Gill Ji,
I look forward to understand why they suffer for us, but yet evil does not seem to get less?
September 15, 2012 11:21AM
KS jee have you read Jail Chitiyan? Concepts like these are difficult sometimes to explain on their own, but looking at them through a gurmukh's eyes is very helpful. Jail Chityan provides a gurmat perspective on suffering, hukam, and Guru Sahib's protection that may be what you are looking for.
September 15, 2012 03:50PM
Thank-you SK ji, I have not read Jail Chittian, though I have read other books of Bhai Sahib Ji like, Andithi Duniya, Dasam Duar, Rangle Sajan, and I know Jail Chittian is available on bsrstrust.org.
Will make effort to read it.
September 16, 2012 10:24AM
sk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> KS jee have you read Jail Chitiyan? Concepts like
> these are difficult sometimes to explain on their
> own, but looking at them through a gurmukh's eyes
> is very helpful. Jail Chityan provides a gurmat
> perspective on suffering, hukam, and Guru Sahib's
> protection that may be what you are looking for.

Thank you Sk jee
for this best option!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login