ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to become Akhand Paathi

Posted by Damandeep Singh 
How can it be practised to become more fluent when doing paath from Guru Granth Sahib Ji to become Akhand Paathi ?

How did the Sanagt practise..

Please share your experience
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Do as many Sadhaaran Paaths as you can, maintain full sucham as if doing guroo sahibs seva!
Finish one sadhaaran paath in a month or two. Use only and only Lareevaar Saincheaan To Do paath, thus gaining guroo sahebs khushee
Use padd-chedd pothis only for reference purposes.

Most important of all, do ardaas, and rightfully ask and beg for this daat and you will be bestowed before you know it.

-Upkaar Singh
Thank you for the reply smiling smiley

I have got Lareevaar Senchiaa but sometimes I don't know where to put Bishraam and seperate the words.

How shall I manage in the case I dont know how to carry on.
I'll give you an example

Shree Asaa Kee Vaar Bishraam

ਕੰਨੀਸੂਤਕੁਕੰਨਿਪੈਲਾਇਤਬਾਰੀਖਾਹਿ||

The common bishraam is place after ਪੈ, you will hear most keertanees do keertan like this too.

But now bring common grammatical sense into the picture and use english by all means as a guide.

When explaing, one uses a comma to separate the explanation versus what is being explained.

You notice above that there is a comma between explaining and one. Right ?

Consider this equivalent of a Bishraam

In this panktee Guroo Saheb is saying

Impurity of ears, listening to the slander of others.

Hence the bishraam is placed after ਕੰਨੀਸੂਤਕੁ - ਕੰਨਿਪੈਲਾਇਤਬਾਰੀਖਾਹਿ||

One has to understand gurbani to an extent with guroo sahibs kirpaa, before being able to judge the placement of Bishraams.

I'm sure your understanding exceeds much further than the limited one daas possesses.

Gurbani is Agam Agaadh Bodh

-Upkaar Singh
Thank you very very much Bhai Sahib Ji grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login