Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gurbani Gyan

Posted by ks 
Gurbani Gyan
August 26, 2012 03:08PM
VahegurooJeeKaKhalsa,
VahegurooJeeKiFateh,
Sikhi is in the situation it is today because each Gyani/ Gurdwara leader gives Gurbani Santhiya based on his/ her understanding, which can be misunderstood from what Guru Ji's true message is? Especially if Gyani at Gurdwara says most Gurmat practise is unnecessary, the Khalistan supporting Sikhs in Texas (where he moved from many years ago) are stupid, and prepares Karah Prasad without showering...his understanding of darshan in Gurbani is to mean concentration of Gurbani's message, but Guru Ji forgive me for totally disagreeing with this Gyani Ji, who used to yell loudly, and impatiently at toddlers he was teaching keertan to, until I did ardas to Guru Ji, then told Gyani that he need to remember he is sitting before Guru Maharaj Ji who would not approve of his yelling impatiently at children who were singing comparable to Bhai Hargun Singh of Ambala (that I had posted in this forum)...but he jokes with teenager who sings in croaky voice?
Is it a surprise that some sangat suffer from depression, and one hung himself despite attending this Gurdwara?
After my lecture to him (politely), Gyani Ji no longer conducts keertan class, but Gurbani Santhiya is on Sundays from 11am to noon...
Vaheguroo...so blessed are those who attend Gurmat Sangat Gurdwara..
Bhul chul muaf
VahegurooJeeKaKhalsa,
VahegurooJeeKiFateh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login