ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What A Wonderful Method To Acquire Gurdwara Land To Build Shiv Mandir!

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Sorry not totally sure what's going on in this video, can someone please explain?
What do you expect when you have a sheep hearted Jathedar running SRi AKal Akal Takht!
[www.panthic.org]

THese type of incidiences are going to be less in the future. Eventually Sri AKal Takht is going to be run by Panch Pardan and the Jathedar is going to be of the likes of AKali Phoola Singh Ji who did not hestiate taking care of those mischevious people set out on destroying SIkhi.
BOLEY SO NAY HAL, SAT SRI AKAL!!!!!
Sukhdeep Singh Ji when that that very blessed day becomes a reality...because more and more Sikhs are having to become sheep, in today's world or be labelled terrorists when we attempt to exert our rights..
seems like they will never cease in provoking sentiments of Sikhs with their lower beliefs (building snake worship temple over Gurdwara land), but we are Sikhs of the True King of all creation, so maybe if we just ignore their low level behavior, they will cease?>
[www.sikh24.com]
Bhul chuk muaf
VahegurooJeeKaKhalsa,
VahegurooJeeKiFateh
Pujaris of shiv ling will eventually themselves become a shiv.....
The discovery of a Shiv Ling within the property of Gurdwara Sahib should be thoroughly investigated because it seems like this whole story has been been cooked up as part of some conspiracy.

If Sikhs accept this discovery, then they would have to bear the building of a Shiv Mandir right within the premises of the Gurdwara Sahib and if they oppose its construction, then it would cause tensions in the area and could start riots in the worse case scenario. Another development could be that if the Sikhs oppose this Mandir and remove the Shiv Ling, then the communal forces would also justify the act of demolishing the Gurdwara Sahib by Radhasoamis. Sikhs should deal with this situation in a very wise way, whereby, the snake should also die and the stick too can be saved.

What a shameful conduct of the Granthi of this Gurdwara Sahib who revers a cobra as Devta and Matha-Tek to Shiv Ling. Such Pakhandi Sikhs are a burden on our community.

Kulbir Singh
Now it is important to realise how strong and united the Sikhs are.This is the result of our own way of \preachings and
presentation of the basics of Sikhi.I feel somewere sikhs are already mentally divided which is relected in such actions
which are obviously against any teachings which make any one true gursikh.

The suggestion given by Kulbir Singh ji is very pragmatic and worth giving the considerations.I think there is need
making sikhs to be true gursikhs .as per gurmat from gurbanee.

It should be prime consideration to see how common sikhs can be kept away from the so called Saints,Deras etc.
Unless this objective is met I dont think any change is possible.I observe for many of sikhs Saints still are playing
a vital role than SGGS ji .

Our focus should be SGGS ji.as THE ONLY SANT.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Daas

Prakash.s.bagga
Its really really very shameful for granthi to say all these words. Shows he is totally illetrate in the Gurmat Principles. IF we think it might have happened for a good. If the Gurudwara Sahib is made this Granthi might start praying the NAAG devtas on one side of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Anyhow we know the reasons for the downfall of the Sikhism, ITs these Chita Chola Dhari Vehle Granthis (5th Pass) who take the ownership of the Dharm Parichar. Lately i visited a Gurudwara Sahib in the Sultan Pur Lodhi (total Remote place) but i could hear granthi updating their Facebooks and Twitter Accounts while there was none in the Gurudwara Sahib for the Sangat Sewa. On the other side there is also a problem when one become too educated - we have seen this enough in recent past when people start questioning the Nitenem Banis. So we need to a find a balance. No doubt each Sikh need to wake up, start reading the Guru Granth Sahib himself.

Vaheguru jee ka Khalsa Vaheguru jee kee fateh!
Reminds me of a katha by Sant Hardev Singh jee Lulo waale...

pehlaan bibiyaan jandia matha tekkan babaji nu...deeva baaldia, ghiyo dia mithhaiyaan rakhdia ohde khudd agge...te mai sochda hunna bibiyo, je baba darshan den aaju pher??? pher bhajjdia...ikk rawlaa poundi haaye eddar gyaa...bande daangaan maar maar ohnu polla kar dinde...fer ikk burri kendi haaye hajay vi hillda, ehde ser ch maar fer marooga...
VahegurooJeeKaKhalsa,
VahegurooJeeKiFateh Veer Kulbir Singh Ji,
i believe killing a snake is bad luck as when little I watched Muslim
friends stone a snake to death, and was told by some u know who me and siblings
have naag dosham badluck so none of us have successful marriage?
I feel I am most fortunate today because I have Love of Kasam Vaheguroo!smiling smiley
Sikhs are noble like Guru Maharaj, so will and did not resort to what they would have if that was mandir land and a Sikh saw Kabootar on it?
However, the giani should surely be reported to Punj Pyare for praying to snake?
Bhul chuk muaf
VahegurooJeeKaKhalsa,
VahegurooJeeKiFateh

i could hear granthi updating their Facebooks and Twitter Accounts

lol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login