ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy late Gurpurab

Posted by Sukhdeep Singh 
Happy late Gurpurab
July 24, 2012 04:42PM
The dates of the Gupurabs change each year so its hard to keep track on every Gurpurab unless one looks at the calendar on a regular basis. Unfortunately, I did not know it was Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahibs gurpurab yesterday untill later on in the evening when I went to the local GUrdwara Sahib. Hence, I didnt get to celebrate the purab according to the panthic datesad smiley

According to history , Sri Harkrishan Sahib Ji was born on the 9th day of Savan which is tomorrow. So fortunately I can still make up for the missed celebrated Gurpurab because its never to late to celebrate and praise Sri Guru Ji.

Every day in Ardas we recite
ਸ੍ਰੀ ਹਰਿ ਕਿਸ਼ਨ ਧਿਆਈਐ ਜਿਸ ਡਿਠੇ ਸਭਿ ਦੁਖਿ ਜਾਇ ॥
Waaheguru..... Such is the greatness of of Sri GUru JI! By remembering Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji all our pain diminishes through his merciful sight. In "Ganjnama", Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji has stated Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Jis pureness desroys the sins of the sinners. The higher and lower realms are under his command.
ਹਮਹ ਆਸੀਆਂ ਏ ਕਫੀ ਅਸਮਤਸ਼ ਸਰਾ ਤਾ ਸਮਾ ਜੁਮਲਹ ਫਰਮਾਂ ਬਰਸ਼

Such is the greatness of Sri GUru Harkrishan SAHIB JI who kept the doors of Sri GUru Nanak Dev JIs house open. As holders of the key to Sri Guru Jis house of Khalsa ( sodh bans) was free of false Gurus. When Raam Rai went to Delhi to claim Gurship he started performing miracles in Aurangzebs court to prove his Gurship, but Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji kept his distance from the Veymukh Raam Rai and the Manmukh Aurangzeb. Sri Guru Harkrishan SAHIB jI obeyed the orders of Sri Guru Har Rai JI, and kept his distance from those who had no respect for the true Guru. May we learn from Sri Guru Ji and keep our distance from posing Gursikhs and those who have no respect for Sri Guru JI.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Happy late Gurpurab
July 24, 2012 08:06PM
Dhan Guru Siri Harkishan Sahib jee
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login