ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jatha - More Involved in Panth

Posted by Gupt1 
Jatha - More Involved in Panth
July 21, 2012 07:28AM
Daas feels that Akhand Kirtani Jatha should be playing a more active role in the Panth in regards to Panthic Issues such as derawaad and beadbi of Guru Granth Sahib ji. It was great seeing Jathedar Bakshish Singh ji involved in bhai Rajoana case and bhai Jaspal Singh ji's shaheedi.

However daas feels AKJ should be side by side with Gursikhs such as bhai Amrik Singh ji Ajnala, bhai Baljit Singh Daduwal and other Panthic Gursikhs who are at the forefront when the Sikh Panth is attacked.

Recently Radhaswami's knocked down Gurdwara and illegally took land. Gursikhs such as bhai Amrik Singh ji of Taskal and bhai Baljit Singh ji (later on) arrived at the scene.

[www.youtube.com]

Jatha is such great Sikh organisation but does not get involved enough in my opinion in Panthic issues yet other famous Mukhi's are getting more involved in Panthic Issues and and therefore having more influence in the Panth regarding issues such as rehit maryada, kar seva e.t.c.

Should Jatha be more involved in Panthic issues? What can we do to get Jatha more involved in Panthic issues?

Saying all of the above however I feel that it is vitally important that Jatha does not have links with political parties and stays independent. Jatha should fight for Panthic causes with the aid of Genuine Gursikhs only. Not to gain popularity, power e.t..c.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Gupt Jio,

Spine cord does not have to be visible to be functional; it does its job of moving body while stay hidden (gupt) compare to visible parts.

Recently Radhaswami's knocked down
Gurdwara and illegally took land.

As per the news received from another site Onkaar Singh Ji, the Gurudwara Sahib had a power surge for three constant years, but no Jatheybandi came infront to tackle the situation. But now when the land has been sold due to the above stated problem, everybody's feet seem to be on fire.

I suggest you get your facts straightened up Bhai Sahib.

bhul chuk muaaf

Jaspreet Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login