ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sarbloh - right time???

Posted by Gupt5 
Sarbloh - right time???
July 17, 2012 05:39AM
WJKK WJKF,

In order to help with my sikhi im hoping if Guruji allows me to keep sarbloh rehit, but I don't know if it is the right time...if someone is at the age of getting married, should they wait or just go for it...because what if the other half is not sarblohi, then???

i no it seems like an obvious answer to some...but its actually made me think, whether a person should just go for it, because you never know what the future holds, or just wait because its neccessary to consider the type of family that you may go into.

WJKK WJKF
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
When we are on the path of keeping rehit, nothing else should be considered but the khushi of Guru Sahib. You should keep Guru Sahib's rehit and leave it up to Guru Sahib to find you a partner with the same rehit.

Preetam Singh
Re: Sarbloh - right time???
July 17, 2012 10:20AM
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Gurmukh couples support each other in their Sikhi, so if one partner keeps Sarbloh Rehit, it will very likely inspire the other to do so as well. Why wait? You are only establishing good Rehat that the life partner will adopt.
July 17, 2012 04:18PM
Its jus difficult wen u hear ppl say that a girl needs to consider factors such as moving to a new place and adjusting...but i believe ur replies are everything i needed...thank you...Guru ji comes first...everything is upto to Him...sometimes it makes it alot easier jus getting that reassurance from brothers/susters

So thank u lots smiling smiley

WJKK WJKF
Rehit of Guru Sahib should be kept as soon as one finds out about it.When keeping Rehit, such considerations as whether one should wait for to see what kind of life partner one would get etc. are futile. Guru Sahib comes first and world comes second. If we follow Guru Sahib's Hukam, other things fall in place automatically. In your particular example, if you keep Sarbloh Bibek Rehit, then you would look for such life partner who keeps this Rehit or is willing to keep it. On the other hand if you don't keep this Rehit and wish to keep it at a later date, then there is no guarantee that your life partner would agree with you in keeping this Rehit.

Kulbir Singh
July 19, 2012 08:01AM
It's true...amazing i didnt see it that way....daas is very thankful to you Bhai Kulbir Singh Ji...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login