ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shabad Veechar

Posted by gsingh 
Shabad Veechar
June 29, 2012 06:36PM
I was doing a Sadhaaran Paat and came across this beautiful Shabad:

Can Sangat and Bhai Kulbir Singh please do Veechar on the Shabad, especially the bolded Pangtis.

ਗਉੜੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੧ ॥
ਉਲਟਿਓ ਕਮਲੁ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਬੀਚਾਰਿ ॥
ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਧਾਰ ਗਗਨਿ ਦਸ ਦੁਆਰਿ ॥
ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣੁ ਬੇਧਿਆ ਆਪਿ ਮੁਰਾਰਿ ॥1॥
ਰੇ ਮਨ ਮੇਰੇ ਭਰਮੁ ਨ ਕੀਜੈ ॥
ਮਨਿ ਮਾਨਿਐ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਰਸੁ ਪੀਜੈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

ਜਨਮੁ ਜੀਤਿ ਮਰਣਿ ਮਨੁ ਮਾਨਿਆ ॥
ਆਪਿ ਮੂਆ ਮਨੁ ਮਨ ਤੇ ਜਾਨਿਆ ॥
ਨਜਰਿ ਭਈ ਘਰੁ ਘਰ ਤੇ ਜਾਨਿਆ ॥੨ ॥
ਜਤੁ ਸਤੁ ਤੀਰਥੁ ਮਜਨੁ ਨਾਮਿ ॥
ਅਧਿਕ ਬਿਥਾਰੁ ਕਰਉ ਕਿਸੁ ਕਾਮਿ ॥
ਨਰ ਨਾਰਾਇਣ ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮਿ ॥੩॥
ਆਨ ਮਨਉ ਤਉ ਪਰ ਘਰ ਜਾਉ ॥
ਕਿਸੁ ਜਾਚਉ ਨਾਹੀ ਕੋ ਥਾਉ ॥
ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਸਹਜਿ ਸਮਾਉ ॥੪ ॥੮ ॥
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Shabad Veechar
June 29, 2012 08:52PM
All shabads of Siri Guru Nanak Dev jee in Raag Gauri are pretty hard to understand. They contain many mystical secrets and without Santhiya it's hard to do correct Pad-chhed and place proper Bishraams.

ਗਉੜੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੧ ॥
ਉਲਟਿਓ ਕਮਲੁ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਬੀਚਾਰਿ ॥ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਧਾਰ ਗਗਨਿ ਦਸ ਦੁਆਰਿ ॥ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣੁ ਬੇਧਿਆ ਆਪਿ ਮੁਰਾਰਿ ॥1॥

Guru Sahib here is talking about the Naabh Kamal which has turned at 180 degrees when Bichaar (Simran) of Brahm Vaheguru jee was done. When the Kamal faced upwards, then the flow of Amrit from Dasam Duaar began and then the Jyoti Saroop Muraari Vaheguru was seen piercing the whole world.

ਰੇ ਮਨ ਮੇਰੇ ਭਰਮੁ ਨ ਕੀਜੈ ॥
ਮਨਿ ਮਾਨਿਐ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਰਸੁ ਪੀਜੈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Here in the Rahao Pankiti, Siri Guru jee is giving Updesh to the mind to not do Bharam (doubt, Dubidha) and when one accepts from heart i.e. Mann karki Mann lave, then one can drink Amrit Rass.

The above is based on the understanding realized from reading books of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee.

Gurbani is Agam Agaadh Bodh.

Kulbir Singh
Re: Shabad Veechar
June 29, 2012 11:58PM
Dhanvaad Bhai Sahib Jee

Today while doing Sadharan Paat I started Gauri Raag. The first few shabads in Gauri Raag and Guari Chetee Mahalla 1 were very Blissful.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login