ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WHOLE MILK WITH VITAMIN D

Posted by ks 
WHOLE MILK WITH VITAMIN D
June 22, 2012 02:30PM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,
I googled if vitamin d, which is indicated in ingredients for all whole milk, including those in Canada, and found that they might contain animal products?>
[www.brighthub.com]
Also, pectin is ingredient in yogurt, which thank Gurujio that is from plant source> [www.answerbag.com]
My concern is that unknowingly, we have been consuming animal/ human product (even from cow/ humans, and Gurujio only knows what else), while trying to think we are being vegetarian as per Gursikhi Maryada, as we live in world where strangely survival at any cost supercedes moral values/ fear of God.
Vitamin D is a very much needed vitamin, along with other vitamins (http://www.milk.co.uk/page.aspx?intPageID=71), which our clay human body need, and cannot seem to do without until we obtain Gurujio's full blessings (even then clay body succumbs to disease, as beloved Brahmgyani Sikhs we have read about), and consuming such with Naam (if we can remember svaas svaas, my mind doesn't always) would seem to be the only remedy to seek Gurujio's forgiveness?
Bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
this may help w/ some clarification

[eatbibek.com]
Re: WHOLE MILK WITH VITAMIN D
June 22, 2012 06:40PM
Thank-you so much Tarun Singhjio,
Now I know what I can purchase, and cannot in the usa smiling smiley
Dhan Waheguru!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login