Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SACHKHAND roti recipe please

Posted by ks 
SACHKHAND roti recipe please
June 18, 2012 12:26PM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,
My sisters, and I were very blessed to have been able to taste blissful food of Brampton Tapoban Gurdwara yesterday, experience of being there, and enjoying atmosphere/ food was like being amongst Guru Gobind Singhjios, in His Gurmukh Gems roop, in His Sachkhand!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out.
The roti was unusually soft, and not dry/ or hard like the ones we make. Does anyone know how they make their roti, or if any of this forum sangat is from there, could you please share your secret roti recipe, please?
Bhul chuk muaf
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
KS Jee

The recipe is Gupt.Sorry we cannot tell you what it is.
Re: SACHKHAND roti recipe please
June 18, 2012 02:16PM
Waheguru,
I will respect Guruji Key Pyareo's wish then, as your decision is Gurujio's Hukamsad smiley
but, I hope He will guide me as to how to achieve such perfection at least? Maybe it is the use of Sarbloh or Waheguru mantar...will keep guessing for now :I
Please convey my sincere apologies for offering to do sewa of washing pandey, not realising we cannot; not being tyar Bar Tyar, but the Benji, nevertheless sweetly, and kindly informed my sister and me, someone has been assigned to do it.
Bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
KS Jee

I am sure the Parshada tasted so good because of Naam, and it being prepared by Tyaar bar Tyaar Gursikhs.
Re: SACHKHAND roti recipe please
June 18, 2012 05:18PM
Ahah!smiling smiley So Naam and being Tyar bar Tyar Gursikh are the secret ingredients!smiling smiley
I am taking baby steps and trying to get there GSinghjio, being
born amongst deeply rooted maya due my karam.
The trip to Gurujio Parwasa Tapoban Gurdwara was to enable
my siblings to taste Ras of Gurujio bliss!
And we all did, so Gurujio kirpa karey ta Mahal
Paiay!smiling smiley
Bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login