ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ignorance about Meditation in Sikhi

Posted by ks 
Like the sikh in the following article, I was ignorant about the immense power, and blessings of Gursikhi (though I am still at baby steps), but blessed enough to remain a Sikh, despite others' attempt to convert me.
Gurujio picks the lucky gems to keep as His own like Gurmukhs of Canada, while the rest of us have to take a round-about route, to know what we search for in other religion, is within our very own Guru Granth Sahibji, but none other that the blessed Sikhs will, and can make this known to sikhs like sara who has converted to buddhism, and lives with her Sikh parents in thailand>
[www.sikhnet.com]
Maybe, AKJ smagams need to be held the world over, as since reading about Sikh Gem Saints, realised they were made to travel even to Singapore, to spread their drur on sikhs/ non-sikhs drowning in world, as Gurujio's great merciful Hukam to save us too.
AKJ keertan led me to this forum, and others like Tapoban.org/ akj.org, which has since become a great eye-opener, and float for me, to know anything other than the tat Gurmat Maryada is not Sikhi, hence sure doom in afterlife.
Bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login