ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

First human being

Posted by Damandeep Singh 
First human being
June 05, 2012 02:47PM
How as the first human made and when ? What dors Gurbani/Sikhi say to this.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: First human being
June 06, 2012 03:28PM
I would think the first SUPER Human being is Waheguru, still is, and will be when time is over, as Mool Mantar reminds us?
From NAAM, SATNAAM WAHEGURU, came all else...I would recommend reading the following in its entirety, then resume with Gurbani, if this is your personal interest, and not for some audience (which I would suggest to do so with caution, as it is actually reverse pyschology, by others to know how much we believe that so and so died for all on the c....., and then outcast/ closely monitor/ restrict...you, as I have experienced)
[www.sikhiwiki.org]
Bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
June 06, 2012 05:45PM
1st human being is us and you and me - and we have loads to do - simran - bhagtee - seva of our kaum -- better to indulge in that as it might be our last human being birth for us -.. smiling smiley so jump with joy and just do it hot smiley

Guru Sahiban didn't write so much about the first human - maybe because it's pointless - "jaan kartaa serthee kau sahjeee apaee janees soi"
June 07, 2012 05:42AM
Yh but a punjabi asked so I thought someone might habe an answer. I personally have bo interest in that topic but I ' m asking for the person.

Still... Thank you for your replies.
June 07, 2012 10:55AM
I would like to add that the second REAL HUMANE human being besides Wahegurujio is GURU NANAK DEV jio Himself, as in my opinion, the remaining human race having forgotten Akal Purakh/ misled by their respective prophets and filled with 5 vices, is surely less than human therefore?
Bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login