ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rangle sajan

Posted by gurus babiha 
Rangle sajan
May 20, 2012 03:20PM
Sangat jeo the 23 rangle sajans were all very spiritually inclined but there are differences of who inspired you the most out of them. This is just a survey of which one out of them inspires you the most!
It is impossible to judge any difference between the 23 sajans avastha!
There is one Rangle sajan whose name is Sant Hira singh ji Daudpur, he used to meditate night long full of bairaag with one leg, truly inspiring!
He used to be given the seva of the punj pyare, and the ridhis and sidhies followed him ready to serve him at all times.
Unfortunately there was a time when his high avastha collapsed due to some mistake but he regained the avastha with the mercy of the Punj!
He is my Role model
Please discuss about other individuals too
Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Rangle sajan
May 21, 2012 02:29PM
This is a very hard question to answer because all of the jeevanis are my favorites, to chose one over the other is very hard. That being said, the jeevani of Sant Arjan Singh jee is the one that had the most impact on me. When Bhai Sahib writes that Sant Arjan Singh jee cursed his own feet due to people matha teking to him I was astonished at the humility of Gurmukhs. Vah!

Preetam Singh
May 21, 2012 03:41PM
Definitely Bhai Lal Singh Jee "Sarablohee"

What a great bairaagmaan keertanee Sajjan.

Also, as a Bonus I was amazed and full of laughter the first time I read of Bhai Nand Singh jee's Deg Eating Feast and then rubbing his tummy.
May 22, 2012 07:54AM
It is impossible for us to figure out which Mahapurakh out of 23 Ranglay Sajjan was the best or topmost. How can an insect crawling the earth conjecture which eagle flies the highest?

Having said that, some Jeevans from Ranglay Sajjan do stand out to you in the terms of moving you the most. For me, Bibi Joginder Kaur jee, the wife of Baba Surjan Singh jee, who was Bhai Sahib's closest companion, evokes similar emotions and Bairaag as Mata Ghulab Kaur jee does. I have a strong feeling that while writing this Jeevan, Bhai Sahib jee's lotus eyes must have shed many jewel like tears and the effect on the reader is similar – it is hard to read this Jeevan without shedding tears of Bairaag. She was an embodiment of Sewa, Bir Rass and Bhagti. She had a lot of Gurmukhi Pyaar for Bhai Sahib jee. When one Nihung attacked Bhai Sahib during the Morcha of Chamkaur Sahib, she took the form of a lioness and bare handed attacked that Nihung and drove all Nihungs out of there. The Nihung had taken aim of Bhai Sahib's neck and shot an arrow. The arrow was stopped by Bhai Surjan Singh whose hand got injured. In another incident, after Bhai Sahib jee and her husband were imprisoned, the police came to evict her from her home. She again took on the form of Bir Rass and challenged the policemen to enter her home. Seeing her Jalaal, the policemen got scared and never came back. She soon went to Sachkhand, when Bhai Sahib jee and her husband were imprisoned. Her son too did Akal Chalaana around the same time.

Bhai Gurdeep Singh jee Burma's Jeevan too is extremely inspiring. What great spiritual miracles took place in his life. He had extreme Bairaag for Parmarath. He went to many Sants and Sadhus for direction to Akal Purakh but none could satisfy him. Then when he was extremely thirsty for the nectar of true Parmarath i.e. Akal Purakh, he came to Narangwal Samagam. Here right at the moment he got Naam Drir, he immediately got Jyot Vigaas and access to Dasam Duaar. His equally worthy sister Bibi Nand Kaur too wanted Amrit but could not get it because her husband was not ready yet. Both brother and sister had extreme love for each other. The brother wished that his sister too get some taste of the Avastha he was experiencing. At the same time the Punj Pyare too got the thought that his sister should be allowed to view a glimpse of his brother who was enjoying Dasam Duaar Avastha of Darshan of Vaheguru. They took hold him and brought him to the window. They opened the window and allowed his sister to have his Darshan. The Bairaagni Bibi Nand Kaur saw her brother and within a moment got Jyot Vigaas just from his Darshan. What a great spiritual miracle it was.

Dhan Guru Pyare.

Kulbir Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login