ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee Bhindranwale on Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee

Posted by gsingh 
Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee Bhindranwale on
Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee

[gurmatbodh.blogspot.ca]

Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee had a lot of love for any Gurmukh Pyara that kept Rehat and did a lot of Naam Abhiaas. In Sant Jee's writings and Katha many times you can hear Sant Jee referring to himself as the dust at the feet of those Gurmukhs that keep Rehat and are Guru-Valey.

ਦਿੱਹਲੀ ਮੇ ਰਕਾਬ ਗੰਜ ਕੰਧ ਢਾਹੀ ਫਿਰੰਗੀ, ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਵਧਾਨ ਜਾਗੇ ਸੀਸਾਂ ਤਾਈਂ ਲਾਵਨੇ ।
In Dehli, foreigners (the British) tore down a wall at Gurdwara Sahib Rakab Ganj, the Singhs ( Bhai Sahibs Jatha) became aware of this and were ready to die to protect the Gurdwara Sahib.
ਭਾਈ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੀਸ ਦੇਣ ਆਪ ਗਏ, ਕੰਧ ਉਸਰਾਲੀ ਫੇਰ ਮੋਨੀ ਘਬਰਾਵਨੇ ।
Bhai Randhir Singh went himself to give his life and protect the Gurdwara Sahib,
ਸੰਤ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਾਮੁ ਲਿਵਲਾਈ ਜਿਨਾਂ, ਕੀਰਤਨ ਅਖੰਡ ਕਰੈ ਮਨ ਤ੍ਰਿਪਤਾਵਨੇ ।
Sant Randhir Singh is a Naam Abhiaasee Gurmukh, and does Akhand Keertan to his heart's content
ਸਤਰਾਂ ਸਾਲ ਜੇਲ ਕਟੀ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਬੀਚ ਛਕੈ, ਧੰਨ ਗੁਰੂ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਮਨ ਤਨ ਰੰਗ ਗਾਵਨੇ ।।੭੭ ।।
For 17 years he was imprisoned but still kept a strong Sarblohi Pehra, Great and Blessed are those beloved Gumukhs that are physically and mentally imbued with the love of Akaal Purakh.

Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee's student, Bhagat Jaswant Singh Jee (Bhagat Jee) has written beautifully about Bhai Sahib: He calls Bhai Sahib:
ਪਰਮਪੂਜਨੀਕ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਰਸੀਏ ਮਹਾਨ ਕੀਰਤਨੀਏ ਪੂਰਨ ਮਹਾਂਪੁਰਖ ਭਾਈ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ
Worthy of great respect and honour, Bhai Sahib the one that gets great sweetness from Gurbani, The Great Keertani, Complete Mahapurkh Bhai Randhir Singh Sahib Jee.

The love Bhagat Jee has for Bhai Sahib is clear here. Here is a story Bhagat Jee wrote in his book, in a section where he condemns the eating of meat.

ਪਰਮਪੂਜਨੀਕ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਭਾਈ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਮਹਾਂਪੁਰਸ਼ਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਇੱਕ
ਪ੍ਰੇਮੀ ਤੁਰਿਆ ਜਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਸੀ, ਜੋ ਮਾਸ ਦਾ ਤਿਆਗ ਨਹੀਂ ਸੀ ਮੰਨਦਾ, ਇੱਕ ਬੰਦੇ ਨੇ ਨੱਕ ਦੀ ਮੈਲ਼
ਸੁੱਟੀ, ਮੁਰਗੀ ਨੇ ਖਾ ਲਈ, ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ, “ਕਿਉਂ ਭਾਈ ਮਾਸ ਖਾਣਾ ਹੈ?ਇਸ ਨੇ
ਕੰਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਹੱਥ ਲਾ ਕੇ ਕਿਹਾ, “ਨਹੀਂ ਜੀ। ” ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਨੇ, ਤਤ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਨਿਰਣਯ,
ਮਾਸ ਦੇ ਤਿਆਗ ਬਾਰੇ ਪੋਥੀ ਛਾਪੀ ਹੈ।

The Puratan Singhs did not let a few small differences get in between their love for each other. We should learn from the lessons the older Singhs have taught us.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Excellent post gsingh jeeo. It is inimaginable to think that Sant Gurbachan Singh jee, Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee, Sant Attar Singh jee and Sant Maghar Singh jee could have any friction. They were all great Gurmukhs and naturally they had nothing for love for each other.

Kulbir Singh
Bh. Kulbir Singh
they had nothing for love for each other

*They had nothing but love for each other.
ਸੇਸੈਣਸੇਸਜਣਾਜਿਗੁਰਮੁਖਿਮਿਲਹਿਸੁਭਾਇ ॥
ਸਤਿਗੁਰਕਾਭਾਣਾਅਨਦਿਨੁਕਰਹਿਸੇਸਚਿਰਹੇਸਮਾਇ ॥
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Gursimran Singh,
i am sure Bhai Kulbir Singh, made an error in typing, or was rushing thru the post, as i (lowercase used because i consider myself extremely lowly compared to Gurmukhs on this website) do sometimes..as His (uppercase used due to high respect for Gurmukh) English (and gyan and blessings...Waheguru is not concerned with grammar just purity of your heart) is superb, if you take the time to read all His posts...
hum nirguaniar nich ajan
Nanak Tumri Saran Purakh Bhagwan II
Thanks for pointing out the typo Gursimran Singh jeeo. I meant to write exactly what you have pointed out. Gurmukhs had nothing but love for each other.

Kulbir Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login