ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nimarta stories

Posted by preet kokri 
Nimarta stories
April 21, 2012 11:30PM
Yesterday returned after matha tek to amritsar n while at return i just stopped to drink water. He welcomed us so warmly that it shocked me. That old man is very nimar. In spite of having memorized sukhmani sahib, having done 84path of japji sahib at a stretch he's very very nimar. He said "sonu tan matha tekna chahida banda menu" when i looked with shock, he further added "tusi teerthan ton aaye a". A few minutes after departure i thought of his nimarta, and now an idea comes to me that there should be any thread on personal n historical examples of nimarta. Pls seniors post something relating to this stuff. (preferably examples only, no unnecessary explanation)
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Nimarta stories
April 22, 2012 11:31AM
Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh jio,

Dass would like to share a instance about great Kamaee and such a great Nimarta of current time Gursikhs.
A Gursikh having family relations with Bapu Preetam Singh ji Sarhind wale, heard that Bapu ji knows everything what’s going in their mind when someone goes to him. Though he believes in this, He decided to go to him and take mattha to bapu jee to check is this true or false?
Dhan Guru and Dhan his Gursikhs having such Kamaee, As soon as he reached Bapu ji’s home and open the door. He saw Bapu ji lying on the floor in Nimarta and folded his hands toward this Gursikh standing on door.
Then this Gursikh share this instance with Bapu ji from Anandpur Sahib, he replied that we should never test Kamaee and Nimarta of Gursikhs like that. Because Gursikhs have countless and immense Kamaee.

Bapu ji decided to do Danddout instead of just stopping him to take mattha. I think that’s what we call Nimarta.
May Guru Sahib jee bless all of us with such great Nimarta.

Bhul chuk di muaafi jee
Re: Nimarta stories
April 22, 2012 07:38PM
This thread i wanna start for inspiration. It's said that EXAMPLE IS BETTER THAN PRECEPT. So examples only. And so i request everyone to add self bearing or historical examples. Heera singh ji eh heera dikhaon lai dhanwad.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login