ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Path and re-bath

Posted by preet kokri 
Path and re-bath
April 20, 2012 03:56AM
Should we bath again after lightening our belly, if we're to do path. For instance path of japji sahib. Simran is a different matter. And also let me confirm that is here any problem in system of private messages here.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Path and re-bath
April 20, 2012 07:03AM
For example if we think to do 10 path of jap ji sahib. We do 8, then we feel pressure in stomach , so we're to go toilet. Then should we bath before completing remaining 2 path. And what's to be done in case of loose motion problem.
Gurpreet singh
April 20, 2012 11:08AM
Gut feel -- shud bath again for utmost cleaniness and sharda however most will call me a brahmin for this. smiling smiley
April 20, 2012 02:01PM
The following has come to mind with respect to this:

1. If you are doing Paath from Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee, then you must do full Keshi Ishnaan and wear totally Suchay Khalsa Baana.

2. If you are doing Paath from Gutka Sahib or Pothi Sahib, then it's optional to do full Keshi Ishnaan but at the very least Punj-Ishnaana is required. Some Shardhavaan Gursikhs however do Ishnaan when doing Paath from Gutka Sahib and Pothi Sahib.

3. If doing Paath orally, then there is no requirement to do Ishnaan.

4. If the body becomes dirty then nevertheless, one should take shower.

Guru Sahib knows better.

Kulbir Singh
April 21, 2012 07:36PM
My condition is normally third, but i's afraid that what'd be done in fourth condition. Thanks gi to answer.
April 21, 2012 11:37PM
Going to do 25path of jap ji daily next for a week- monday to monday. Method'll be just to utilise the day time as much as possible. Please someone pray for my prayers go completed without any big hurdle.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login