ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee Maharaj's travels! Amazing and pleasantly shocking details!

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
I have no authority to say how much of this is true, or if any of it is false. But this is such a pleasant shock which just amazes me! I am not too sure about the authenticity of the authors, but just found it very interesting, so sharing it. I haven't read this yet, rather only skimmed through it, but I look forward to reading it and I am sure anyone would enjoy!

Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee's travels to the following locations:

Uganda: [satguru.weebly.com] , [satguru.weebly.com]

Tanzania: [satguru.weebly.com]

Kenya: [satguru.weebly.com] , [satguru.weebly.com] , [satguru.weebly.com] , [satguru.weebly.com] , [satguru.weebly.com]

Dar-Es-Salaam: [satguru.weebly.com]

Kongo: [satguru.weebly.com]

Istanbul, Turkey: [satguru.weebly.com]

Sumatra, Indonesia: [satguru.weebly.com]

Egypt: [satguru.weebly.com]

Bergan, Norway: [satguru.weebly.com]

Siberia: [satguru.weebly.com]

Greece: [satguru.weebly.com] , [satguru.weebly.com] , [satguru.weebly.com]

Spain and Portugal: [satguru.weebly.com]

Montreal, Canada: [satguru.weebly.com]

North Carolina, USA: [satguru.weebly.com]

Mexico: [satguru.weebly.com]

East Brazil: [satguru.weebly.com]

Port of Spain, West Indies: [satguru.weebly.com]

Sangat in Burma: [satguru.weebly.com]

Hukamnama from Thailand: [satguru.weebly.com]

French Surgeon, Francis Bernier, Gives Contemprary Proofs About Satgurus,1670: [satguru.weebly.com]

American Sikhs in Sixteenth Century(Nanak-Panthies): [satguru.weebly.com]

Guru Sahib and Martin Luther: [satguru.weebly.com]

pictures: [satguru.weebly.com]

4th journey of Guru Sahib and Bhai Mardana, and also the Nishan of Patshahi-I, In Mexico (Now in California), where Guru Sahib liberated 270 slaves: [satguru.weebly.com]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Having not read this new research, I still have no doubt that Satguru jee visited North America and all other continents of this world. Bhai Gurdaas jee's Bachan is no doubt true - Nau Khand Prithami Sacha Dhoya.

Kulbir Singh
Kulbir Singh
Having not read this new research, I still have no doubt that Satguru jee visited North America and all other continents of this world. Bhai Gurdaas jee's Bachan is no doubt true - Nau Khand Prithami Sacha Dhoya.

Bhai Sahib I think you are taking the phrase "Nau Khand Prithami
Sacha Dhoya" too literal.

Take a look at BHai Nand Lal Jis verses

ਯਕ ਨਫ਼ਸ ਬੇ ਯਾਦਿ ਊ ਨ ਗੁਜ਼ਾਸ਼ਤੰਦ
ਖ਼ੁਸ਼ ਅਲਮ ਬਰ ਨੁਹ ਤਬਕ ਅਫ਼ਰਾਸ਼ਤੰਦ
Zindgi Nama

GUrmukhs do not forget you for one second ( ਯਕ ਨਫ਼ਸ )
They wave the Flag/nishaan Sahib (ਅਲਮ) of Naam in all 9 continents ( ਨੁਹ ਤਬਕ ).

Here 9 continents refers to the whole world. Nishaan Sahib refers to Khand of Naam. Waving refers to Naam Abhyiaas.
Meaning the utterance of GUrmat Naam is so powerful it penetrates the whole world. WHen Guru Nanak Dev Ji came
he uttered the truth/sach (Gurmat Naam) and it penetrated the whole world. Roaring like a lion the deer and sheep fled.
SUch is the power of Gurmantar Naam it makes all other words some insignificant.

If Guru Nanak Sahib Ji went to every country there would at least be some followers from this time. If not followers, there would
some pothi sahibs, or artifacts from this time. Yet there has been no discoveries of such things.
I think the word "Nau" before "Khand" confirms the Pankiti is talking about the nine continents. Nau means nine.

But the Pankiti, for example;
Khandi Brahmandi Paataali(n) Sabh Loyee(n)
does not talk about the nine continents.

No doubt, Guru Sahib did travel everywhere, after all, He is Jagat Guru. The fact that today Toronto has an exceptional amount of Gursikhs and Toronto is very involved and active in activities benefiting the Panth and Sangat, leaves no doubt Guru Sahib came to Canada.
If Guru Nanak Dev Jee took Pir Dastgir's son to other worlds in the universe according to Bhai Gurdas Jee then surely Guru Nanak Dev Jee would hardly have any trouble exploring this entire planet especially if it is mentioned by Bhai Gurdas Jee that He went to all the regions of the world.
R Singh

If Guru Nanak Dev Jee took Pir Dastgir's son to other worlds in the universe according to Bhai Gurdas Jee then surely Guru Nanak Dev Jee would hardly have any trouble exploring this entire planet especially if it is mentioned by Bhai Gurdas Jee that He went to all the regions of the world.

R SIngh Jeeo,

No doubt GUru Sahib " could" have traveled the world if he wanted to. If he could travel from India to Mecca in the blink of an eye then why
couldnt he travel across the whole world? Bhai Gurdas Ji does not mention Guru Sahib going anywhere out of Sout East Asia and the Middle East. Guru Sahib went to the popular places where people were lost in confusion. If he went to places like Rome, Bhai Gurdas Ji would have mentioned it.
Also, Rome is a pretty civil area surely there would have been some historical evidence in their archives. Guru Sahib came during the Intellectual European Enlightenment, yet there are no records in history that indicate GUru Sahib went to Europe. Yes its GUru Sahibs intention to save the whole world through manmat. He started in the East India, and moved to the West, as far as Bagdhad. The Khalsa will continue his legacy through the power of Naam.

BHai Gurdas Jis vaars are extremely mystical. WHen BHai Sahib says Guru Sahib went to nine continents he is meaning to say GUru Sahib established the Nishan Sahib ( the piri Nishan Sahib) of Naam across the whole world; thus establishing his spiritual kingdom. The Miri Nishaan Sahib ( temporal authority) stands high in all Gurdwara Sahibs. Many Gursikhs like to wear Blue Dastar and Yellow Keski as a remainder of the miri nishaan Sahib. But in the verses in BHai Gurdas Jis writings are referring to Guru Sahib spreading naam ( piri nishan Sahib) across the whole world.

Again take a long at Bhai Nand Lal Jis verses

ਯਕ ਨਫ਼ਸ ਬੇ ਯਾਦਿ ਊ ਨ ਗੁਜ਼ਾਸ਼ਤੰਦ
ਖ਼ੁਸ਼ ਅਲਮ ਬਰ ਨੁਹ ਤਬਕ ਅਫ਼ਰਾਸ਼ਤੰਦ
Zindgi Nama
GUrmukhs do not forget you for one breath ( ਯਕ ਨਫ਼ਸ )
They wave the Flag/nishaan Sahib (ਅਲਮ) of Naam in all 9 continents ( ਨੁਹ ਤਬਕ ).

ਯਕ ਨਫ਼ਸ refers to one breath. Gurmukhs do not let go off the Nishan Sahib ( alm) with one breath. WHen we breathe in ( wa he) and
breathe out ( Gu Ru) we are swinging the Nishan Sahib of Naam across all nine continents.
Gurmukho, regardless of what we agree or disagree on, lets make an attempt to educate all Sikhs as well as non-Sikhs about this. Our Guru Sahib traveled far and wide, traveled to preach the message of truth and not to invade and occupy lands like other so-called worldly conquerors. I request we undertake the task of studying the evidences provided on the links above if there are doubts. Maybe even contact the person who did all this research. But this information should be spread as much as possible. No other messenger or prophet of God has traveled the planet so much, which proves that Guru Sahib was no mere prophet or divine messenger.
one sad feelings comeshere. that we all are unable to protect the looks of our all historical places. even within india.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login