Posted by khalsaji 
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

daas khalsaji
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Khalsaji,
Seems like the Shiv Senas were preparing with stones and sticks, while the police waited for them, then tagged behind them as they ran to attack our Sikhs. Sadly they even had cameraman ready.
So the above seems like a planned attempt to cause violence by the govt. (none other than our own badal, with the aid of sikh police). To show the world how violent Sikhs are because we support a terrorist, and demanding that he be pardoned from being hanged, or whatever their scheme is.
Fact is unless we are able to go to aid of our Sikhs other than over the web, or put an end to the oppression/ cruelty against Sikhs by praying for them IN OUR DAILY ARDAS for Akal Purakh's mercy (as all is His doing), or demand United Sikhs revert their aid full swing towards protecting Sikhs in India, by making their presence known as a reliable collaborator between targeted Sikhs, and their adversaries, we should make all effort to advise our beloved to keep a low profile, and not trust anyone but Gurbani, for advise, guidance, and protection, please
During my last visit to India, I noticed many plain clothes police/ detectives observing arriving passengers, obviously to arrest those on their black list. So make this known to all Sikhs who are at risk (but also beware that you are not revealing this to their informer). Also, know that each time a Sikh resort to violence to defend oppressed Sikhs from tyrants, defenseless Sikhs become victims as in 1984. There is no solution when we stoop to their level.
Please also note that the world is now united in their attempt to take down what they consider terrorists/ not victims of oppression/ tyranny, by believing what India (being one of world countries) label Sikhs Soormey as a danger; thus viewing all Sikhs as potential terrorists. Phones/ computers, every move of potential terrorists are being observed. I feel this is necessary, and good when dealing with a real terrorist, who targets innocent lives, as many; what I term as angry groups in the world do. But anger/ violence is not how our Guru dealed with oppression. Think, reflect, and research upon this. Guru said it is right to raise the sword when your life is in danger, not to go out and attack. Our Guru became a martyr more than once, to convey the message that truth is supreme over violence, because all is Akal Purakh test actually.
So my sincere ardas, is for all Sikhs to please, please, stay away from danger, stay in your homes, keep a low profile, ardas for Waheguru's protection, guidance, and grace daily/ with every breath, please.
Sab Gobind Hai, and Khalsa Raj will come when Khalsa enjoy Sat within our human ghar, and stay away from maya politics where possible; by always requesting Gurbani Hukam, as Guru Gobind Singh advised before we act/ or voice our opposition.
Also, those who live in west should acknowledge that we quietly put up with same maya politics, or even worse. We let maya win in west, so let it win in India too, Guru keeps an account of each and every deed of everyone.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login