ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Beautiful Dream - Khalsa Raj - Bh Rama Singh jeesmiling smiley

Posted by Vista 
My Beautiful Dream - Khalsa Raj
By Bhai Rama Singh jee

After five or six months of doing simran with the Sangat at the Gurdwara, in a dream one day, I reached Sri Harmandar Sahib. Sri Harmandar Sahib was decorated with white, red, blue, green and orange diamonds. I wanted to continue seeing it. I cannot describe the splendour of the scene before me. The building was studded with such shining stones, that their light was many times more than ordinary electric bulbs.Yet it was not glaring but soothing. They were not hot like bulbs. At that time there was a slight drizzle and I thought that my clothes were wet; but when I touched them they were dry. I bowed before Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, did matha tekan and sat down.The raagi Singhs were doing kirtan of this Shabad:

“The Supreme Lord God, through the Divine Guru, has Himself protected and preserved His children. Celestial peace, tranquillity and bliss have come to pass; my service has been perfect. || 1 || Pause || God Himself has heard the prayers of His humble devotees. He dispelled my disease, and rejuvenated me; His glorious radiance is so great! || 1 || He has forgiven me for my sins, and interceded with His power. I have been blessed with the fruits of my mind's desires; Nanak is a sacrifice to Him. || 2 ||” (SGGS Ang 819)

I became so immersed in kirtan that my only desire was to keep listening. On completion of the Shabad, I realised that I had come to see Khalsa Raj. I got up and went to see Sri Akal Takhat Sahib. Akal Takhat is such an Immortal Throne of Spiritual and Worldly Sovereignty, that there Truth reigns and truth is the final outcome.

“There, only the Truth is judged true; the sinners are picked out and separated.” (SGGS Ang 463)

“True in the Primal beginning, True throughout the ages. True here and now. O Nanak, forever and ever True.” (SGGS Ang 1)

The Panj Piaray were doing simran at Sri Akal Takhat Sahib. I announced Gur Fateh “Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.” When they replied, it seemed to me that the resonance of the Gur Fateh was coming from the whole of Des Panjab. After darshan of the Panj Piaray, I was in a state of bliss. I felt as if I was doing darshan of my Guru, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji through the Panj Piaray.

“Khalsa is in my image. In Khalsa do I reside.”
(Sarab Loh Granth)

I can never forget this scene all my life. They said, “Have you come to see Khalsa Raj?” I confirmed asking them to help me. Then I had a conversation with them.They sent a Khalsa Singh with me. First of all he took me into an underground tunnellike cavity. As I stepped in, a melodious chant of “Waheguru” started and I was so emotionally struck that my eyes flooded with tears. I could not contain myself. These were tears of bliss and happiness. I did not have the courage to step further. From where I was standing, I bowed to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and sat down.The throne of Guru Ji was decorated many times more resplendently than the most majestic Thrones of the ancient Maharajas. The gold Palaki (structure on which Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is placed) was studded with many varieties of diamonds and rubies; the glitter of which had a charming effect on the mind. The overhead Chanani too was covered with star shapes and pearls. I was left completely amazed.

The Gursikhs sitting in this massive underground place were doing simran of Waheguru to the accompaniment of a large variety of natural musical sounds. There was divine bliss in these sounds and I became completely absorbed in them.

“The Sound-current of the Naad (octave) vibrates there, and countless musicians play on all sorts of instruments there. So many raags (musical “moods” of the Indian musical system), so many musicians singing there.” (SGGS Ang. 6)

I was not conscious of myself and my concentration was totally in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Darshan of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji made me feel that Waheguru Ji, Akal Purakh (the Timeless Being), was present right in front of me. From the Prakaash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, rays of soothing light were radiating on the Gursikhs.

“Light radiates from the place where sits the Holy Congregation (Saadh Sangat)” (Bhai Gurdas jee)

In the radiance, I saw the image of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Guru Ji spoke, “My blessing will be on any Gursikh who does Waheguru simran.” Hearing this, I saw before my eyes a war scene in which Mata Sahib Kaur Ji asked, “I can see all Singhs but not the Sahibzaday (Princes of Guru Ji).” Guru Ji waved towards the Khalsa and said, “Why lament the death of the Four, thousands are alive. Due to the sacrifice of the Four Sahibzaday, thousands of Gursikhs who do simran have been born.” Guru Ji prayed to Akal Purakh, “I promised that thousands of Singh’s will do simran, but today, with Your Blessing, hundreds of thousands are doing simran.” The Khalsa Ji who was with me said, “Singh Ji! Be alert!” After the completion of simran, most Singhs got up and left, but about 15 to 20 remained deep in simran. I asked Khalsa Ji, “All others have gone, why are these still in meditation?” Khalsa Ji replied, “They have gone to see the fantastic sights of Sach Khand. They have left their physical bodies and their ethereal bodies have flown through dasam duar (tenth gate) to Sach Khand. Some, for two days, some for four and others for a longer time. They go for darshan of Akal Purakh (the Timeless Being i.e. God) and return. To see Sach Khand it is necessary to do continuous simran.” Khalsa Ji told me that at 2.30 in the morning, five Singhs do the Prakaash of Guru Ji in the underground chamber. The Prakaash is located at the same place at the beginning of the tunnel at Sri Amritsar Sahib. The early morning (Amrit vela) Mukh- Vaak - Main Order - is heard by all Sangat on speakers. All the Sangat heed and act according to this Vaak. Three o’ clock swas-swas simran starts. From 4.00 to 5.00 a.m. Waheguru simran is done with musical instruments. After the completion of simran, the Sangat goes to the Gurdwara to do Nit Nem followed by langar and return to their homes.

After this, Khalsa Ji took me to the Gurdwara. I was amazed to see such a beautiful Gurdwara. It was built of stone more beautiful than marble. I went inside and performed matha tekan. The Palaki (on which Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is placed) was decorated with many coloured glass. The overhead Chanani cloth was decorated with star shapes, rubies and pearls. Two Anand Karaj ceremonies were taking place in the Gurdwara. The only difference was that one Panjabi Singh was being married to a white Singhani, while a white Singh was being married to a Panjabi Singhani. There was a lot of Sangat here from the two villages of the brides and the grooms to bless the marriages. They all seemed to have great regard for each other. The Panj Piaray from both villages were also present. Gurbani Kirtan was going on and it was so sweet that one did not feel like leaving. The ceremony was simple and in complete accord with Gurmatt. There was no question of any dowry being given. I asked Khalsa Ji, “What is the meaning of these mixed marriages?” Khalsa Ji said, “In order to eradicate any colour distinctions, such marriages are taking place. Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji is all knowing. Guru Ji is creating such a Khalsa who remain staunch in their belief. The people of Panjab do not have total faith in the Guru. White Singhs will remain faithful and will not turn their backs on the Guru. They will be fit to run the Khalsa Raj because in them there is no discrimination between high and low. They will practise the Words of Guru Ji. “It is noticed, that after taking Amrit, the White Singhs keep their rehat. In this way in one or two generations the complexion of the Khalsa would be the same. Differences and the caste system would be eradicated.”

After the Anand Karaj the Sangat went to langar shakan (eating food in the Langar). The langar had been made in iron utensils and was very tasty. I asked, “How is the langar (food in the Langar) prepared for so many Sangat?” Khalsa Ji told me, “Food items for the Langar are prepared in the food factory and sent to the Gurdwara. In this way peeling potatoes, cutting vegetables, grounding flour (atta), preparing yogurt etc., all this is done quite quickly. Recipes for everything are ready regarding ingredients like salt, pepper and masala etc. and all food is prepared by machines, and washing etc. is all done by machines. There are special machines for making prasaaday (rotis) as well. And so langar is prepared quickly for hundreds of thousands of Sangat.” I was able to see some of the food preparations and was amazed at the efficiency and the automation used.

After eating langar, people from the two villages were seen strolling in a park and the atmosphere and social niceties were like a happy fare. All seemed healthy and happy and very friendly towards each other. Khalsa Ji told me, “The tunnel extends from Sri Amritsar to Delhi and there are settlements (villages or townships) on both sides. About a hundred thousand people live in each settlement. The affairs of each settlement are run by Panj Piaray. Each settlement has a Gurdwara and a food factory. The langar of all is cooked in the Gurdwara. All eat at the Gurdwara and a deduction is made from each person’s pay. Everyone must work for at least four hours. Ladies also work for four hours. There are parks on both sides of the tunnel. There are beautiful special parks for children, There are many grounds for playing sports.” I noticed green grass lawns, as if green carpets had been laid out. There was nice smelling perfume coming from the flowers and it smelt like non other on this earth. There were many varieties of flowers.

Then Khalsa Ji took me to see a hospital. It was beautifully designed and very clean. It was many storeys high. There were large beds in the rooms but they were empty. There were machines for doing all sorts of checking of illnesses. I was surprised and remarked, “But there are no patients here.” Khalsa Ji said, “The medicine for all illnesses is Naam (Sukhmani Sahib)” “All the Khalsa here, get up in the morning and do Naam simran. For this reason they do not fall ill. Due to the power of simran they are not worried about anything. The average life of a Khalsa is 150 years and after that they achieve salvation.”

I was then taken to a shopping centre, There were many large shops but no one appeared to be running them. I asked about this. Khalsa Ji took me to the gate. He said, “All things in the shops are uniformly priced. You make the payment in advance for all the things you wish to buy and the payment is put into a machine. The gate opens. The weight of the person entering is automatically measured. There are other machines inside and you can buy further items etc. The control is through weight measurement of in-coming people, and outgoing people with their goods. The machines can detect dishonesty, the fines for which are heavy (ten times the value of the goods stolen).”

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹਿ
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
The other day a Singh was telling me how a Sant explained to him that a time will come where Khalsa raj will extend over all four corners of the world. They Khalsa will be recognized by their blue dastar. He also said when the Khalsa Raj is established in Punjab it will be unlike any previos raj's in Punjab, because this raj will be everlasting. I remember Bhai Rama Singh Ji mentions in his book that Khalsa Raj will be permanent .
Khalsa has done Raj,
Khalsa is doing Raj and
Khalsa will continue to do Raj.

At first sight above 3 lines may look ambiguous. But in short it can be explained that Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji ne Khalsa Pragat karke Partakh duniya (planet Earth) vich dikhaya. But the fact is Khalsa was all there omnipresent.

We read in Sri Jap Ji Sahib that there are "Lakh Aakasha Aakash Lakh Patala Patal". Whose Raj do you think is going on there. There are 'n' number of planets where Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji's sangat is continously getting Nihaal under Khalsa Raj.
The Khalsa Raj is going on at this very moment. It is we who once awakened will start seeing it.
jaskirat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Khalsa has done Raj,
> Khalsa is doing Raj and
> Khalsa will continue to do Raj.
>
> At first sight above 3 lines may look ambiguous.
> But in short it can be explained that Sri Guru
> Nanak Dev Ji ne Khalsa Pragat karke Partakh duniya
> (planet Earth) vich dikhaya. But the fact is
> Khalsa was all there omnipresent.
>
> We read in Sri Jap Ji Sahib that there are "Lakh
> Aakasha Aakash Lakh Patala Patal". Whose Raj do
> you think is going on there. There are 'n' number
> of planets where Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji's sangat is
> continously getting Nihaal under Khalsa Raj.
> The Khalsa Raj is going on at this very moment. It
> is we who once awakened will start seeing it.

Brilliantly said jaskirat jee
jaskirat jeeo - you're words are the brutal TRUTH - Most beautiful and should be painted enshrined in every sikh home .
Bhul chuk maf but I don't agree with part about gorey being better than Sikhs with regards to having trust in Guru. They don't even have trust in their holy book as it is, which explains their free, loose, immoral lifestyle, so how can they lead Sikhi during Khalsa Raj?
ks jeeo

This is written by a mystic soul endrenched in Gurbani , who had Darshan of Khalsa Raj and Guru Gobind Singh Jee. Do you have any idea the amount of kamai one has to do to get such vision?

You may or may not agree - but none of us know how Khalsa Raaj will happen - but we know one thing it will happen as per bachans of Guru Sahiban.

who leads it Gora ,punjabis,chinese, russian - do we really care? do we know if we 're going to be around or part of it? No but to be part of it we must ensure we get going on the path of Sikhe now and do the utmost for it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login