ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What to reply to the Hindu professor ?

Posted by gyan.kharag 
My younger cousin (19 years) is doing engineering at Delhi College of Engineering. He wore an orange turban yesterday and one of the hindu professor asked my cousin if he supported the "terrorist" Rajoana. My cousin replied that he is not a terrorist but a freedom fighter. On hearding this, the professor got angry and spoke " so u are a Khalistani supporter, there is no place for Khalistanis in our Indian colleges, go back to ur Punjab state and study there".

This made my cousin really angry and upset but he dint know what to say to the professor. He wishes to write a letter both to the professor and to the Dean. So i need suggestions as to what he should write.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
1. "Jo na hote Guru Gobind Singh to sunnat hoti sabki". This is the first thing that professor needs to be explained.

2. Ask your cousin to gather confidence of students in his class along with students from other minorities like Muslims. Explain to all Muslim students that this can happen to them too. This professor may call them terrorist someday if some person from their community does something.

3. Contact, take guidance and involve all Sikh Professors in the college. Contact all other Sikh students in the college and take joint action.

4. Write one common letter and take every student's signature (in that letter) who empathize with your cousin.

5. Explain in the letter to the Dean that the job of the professor is to teach and not to promote extremist/radical thoughts in the class. This is completely unacceptable when the situation in whole country is already very tense.

6. Your cousin should meet the Dean or whoever is incharge of college along with his parents. I would suggest not only parents but bring your grandparents, all relatives, colony friends in the neighbourhood and whatever possible. This would put real pressure on Dean to take some action against that professor.

7. Plan a majority boycott of attending classes of that professor till the time professor apologies in front of class and in written.

8. Gather support of as many students as possible. Gather outside support. Use Facebook. Plan a day and all supporters wear Black Dress. Create Banners and sit outside professor class. Make all college student aware what is going on this professor's mind.
Or contact Bhai Jarnail Singh (journalist) who is in New Delhi. He gathered 5000 Singhs and Singhnees in an organized protest.
Also, ask him a question as "who has saved their religion from being washed off during mughal times"... u know the answer "Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Tegh Bahadar Sahib Ji". Ask him to read his own religious history & not throw blame to others.

Bhai Shaib is surely NOT any terrorist but rather a true sikh ..

~ Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Pyare
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login