ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The power of Gurmat Bibek(website)

Posted by GurmanSingh 
Recentlly, when the site was down, Singhs told me that there were a lot of people upset and sad that they couldn't get their daily fix of Gurmat Bibek. Dass never really thought about the effect this website had on so many people. I think every involved with this website, wheather you are "silent readers" or avid posters, should do more to post any Sikhi related Veechar. We should use this week without Gurmat Bibek as a sign from Akal Purakh to step up our game.

Furthermore, Dass was interested in hearing peoples stories about this website, how it has affected their lives. For me personally, I was already in interested in keeping Bibek and taking Amrit before coming to the website, after reading Jail Chitiyan. But coming here put me over the edge, and with Guru Sahibs kirpa, through website i was able to keep Sarbloh bibek, and other rehits. I am forever in debted to this website!

What is your story?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Waheguru Ji Ka Khasla Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Daas would like to add few points,

This site is a khazana for Gurmat. It has important role to play. This forum provides santhiya through the lens of Gurbani Viakaran which is of upmost importance. It is good that site was restored and important data ie santhiya files were not lost. I'm sure sangat are benefiting from the santhiya files and increasing their knowledge of Gurmat through the message board.

I think quality is more important than quality. I feel that some questions are being repeated. I would urge sangat to post related to Gurmat such as arths, grammar, sakhis . Topics that can increase our spirituality. It is important that the forum is focused on spiritual uplifment and not on repetitive arguments that have plagued other forums.

May Guru Sahib bless this forum to continue Gurmat parchar.
Re: The power of Gurmat Bibek(website)
February 08, 2012 04:37PM
I love the site - beautiful vichaars and poems they are real gems and am awed by the contributors.
admins - very mature , very cool on the discipline of what is said, espeically toincrease pyaar and love within Gursikhs.
Emphasis on pearcing the heart rather than just babble- the only site i have come across in the two decades that is cool as a forum.

One thing is missing i wish there were recordings of Gurbani paath by chardi kala Gursiksh on sukhmani, nitenm etc., you know the normal Gursikh kirtanyias such as Doola veer jee- how hard would it be to get such recodrings?
Kirtanyaa are gems - and it would be even great if their nitnem recordings would be even more inspirational.
[gurmatbibek.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login