ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

People from Past Lives (by Random Singh)

Posted by Kulbir Singh 
This post was lost while restoring the forum data.

RandomSingh
People from past lives
January 28, 2012 03:56PM
Daas has been having extreme problems with one specific individual of the opposite gender. Now, hold your horses before assuming anything. Please read the whole message.

Its been about 2 years that I've seen this person, but everything time I see them, I have really weird feelings inside me, as if I'm burning. I mean, whenever I'm making progress in my gursikhi jeevan, this individual someone manages to upset me really bad. Now, the funny thing is that I hardly ever talk to this person; in fact, I sometimes hate this person for making me so miserable from the inside. But, I don't myself understand what's happening.

I always try to do ardaas when I feel pain inside. I try so much trying to get this person out of my head, doing ardaas, sometimes crying. But it all is happening within. It's not like I have feelings for this person, its just automatic, I have absolutely no control over it.

Today has been a really bad experience. This past week, I've really done a lot of ardaas to continue my sehaj paath and keep my amritvela strong, and so far its working out very well. So far I was feeling really good, but that one momment when I saw this person, I was back in hell.

I really don't know what's happening, please advice. Does this have anything to do with previous life, or is it that I have really bad karam (also previous life). This really puts a halt on my gursikhi jeevan.

Kulbir Singh
Re: People from past lives
January 30, 2012 07:39AM
It is possible that you are experience and past-life affect or something. What you need to realize that what has happened has happened and no matter what this Bibi did to you in the past life, you need to forget and forgive.

Your experience also provides a very good answer to the question that many people ask, when talking about reincarnation. They ask that if reincarnation is real, then why don't we remember anything from the past life. With your experience, we realize that if we did remember everything from past lives, then we would never get a second chance in this life. We would be totally stuck in the past lives and would hate or love people strictly based on our memories. What a chaos there would be in the world. It is a great system of Vaheguru that makes us forget our past lives and go on with our current lives but when we leave the body, we do remember everything.

Do Ardaas and do Paath. Let your mind forget the past. Educate your mind to clear the predisposition for this Bibi.

Kulbir Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login