ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

India Trip 2011: 5 Sarovar Darshan Ishnaan

Posted by Kulbir Singh 
We ask for Darshan Ishnaan of Siri Amritsar Sahib every day in our daily Ardaas. A few weeks prior to going to India and when we had no program of going to India while doing regular Ardaas, this Daas got stuck at “Siri Amritsar Sahib jee ke Darshan Ishnaan”. The vision of Siri Darbar Sahib flashed in my mind and eyes filled up with a small amount of tears. I believe this was a contributory factor that enabled us (Daas and family) to have Darshan Ishnaan of Siri Amritsar Sahib.

We landed at Amritsar Sahib airport on March 12, 2011. The journey had been very difficult for me because of the high fever that was serving me at that time. On top of that, we had not eaten anything but the moment I envision Siri Darbar Sahib, standing in the Prakarma, all my fever vanished and fatigue disappeared. Right away, we did Ishnaan at the Sarovar of Amrit (Amritsar Sahib) and what a great feeling it was. Sacred thoughts of Siri Guru Raamdaas Sahib jee flashed in the mind and they purified the mind and body. That day, since we had arrived close to midnight, we could not get Darshan of Siri Harmandir Sahib.

Before leaving for India, we had a Sankalap (strong thought) to do Ishnaan of 5 Sarovars of Siri Raamdaaspur. Yesterday, by the Kirpa of Guru Sahib, we had the great fortune of doing Ishnaan and Darshan of 5 Sarovars. As is the tradition, we started off with Siri Santokhsar Sahib. As we entered the complex of Siri Santokhsar Sahib, automatically, Dhan Siri Guru Arjun Dev jee, Dhan Pancham Paatshah, flashed in our minds. As we did Keshi Ishnaan in Santokhsar Sahib, right away Naam started within, with great vigour. This proved to us that this place is blessed with Charan chhooh of Siri Guru Arjun Dev jee Maharaj.

Since we were going to do Ishnaan of 4 more Sarovars, we did not bother to change our Kachheras and with wet Kachheras and wearing a Kudti, we headed off to Siri Bibeksar Sahib. There we did Ishnaan just as Siri Santokhsar Sahib and then did Ishnaan at Siri Raamsar Sahib. What a great spiritual experience it was! This is the place where Siri Guru Arjun Dev jee Maharaj had done the great Sewa of preparing Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee’s Aad Bir. Within the complex is also that place where Siri Sukhmani Sahib was uttered and written. Kya Muqaddas Asthaan hai! Vaah Vaah!!

From Siri Raamsar Sahib, we went to Siri Kaulsar Sahib. Siri Kaulsar Sahib and Gurdwara Baba Atal jee are in the same complex and between these two Gurdwara Sahibaan is the beautiful Sarovar of Siri Kaulsar Sahib. Siri Guru Hargobind Sahib jee had declared that wishes of Sangat would come true at Gurdwara Siri Baba Atal jee and that Ishnaan of Siri Kaulsar Sahib should precede Siri Amritsar Sahib. We did Anandmai Ishnaan at Siri Kaulsar Sahib and finally arrived at Siri Amritsar Sahib and did Ishnaan near Dukhbhanjani Sahib Beri Sahib.

In short, doing Ishnaan at 5 Sarovars, in one effort, was a wonderful spiritual experience. It seemed like a great burden had been lifted from our shoulders. Sache Paatshah da Shukar hai.

From there we went to our old Gursikh friends – Maliyaan Singhs and spent some good quality hours in their Sangat. We were served with hot Jalebiyaan, delicious Kheer and Sabzee of Matar Paneer. On top of all this, we did Naam hugs with those wonderful Singhs and soon arrived back at our place of residence here. This memory, Insha Allah, will stay with us forever.

If Guru Sahib Wills, we will do Darshan Ishnaan at Siri Govindval Sahib, Siri Tarn Taran Sahib, Siri Dukh Nivaran Sahib too. Sache Paatshah Kirpa karan.

Kulbir Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Kulbir Singh
Within the complex is also that place where Siri Sukhmani Sahib was uttered and written. Kya Muqaddas Asthaan hai! Vaah Vaah!!
The mauj of doing Sree Sukhmani Sahib Jaap at the place where it was written is out of this world. It's Gurdwara Manji Sahib(within Sri Raamsar Sahib.)

Chota veer
This daas was lucky enough to get darshan and ishnaan of all 5 sarovars in sri amritsar sahib as well

bohat hee anand aaia see
I would like to know, what is the significance behind doing 5 Sarvar Ishnaan? I'm asking this because I myself have never done this, only at Darbar Sahib. The places you have named in your above post (other than Darbar Sahib), I don't think I have ever even heard of them, let alone going there. It would be wonderful if you could write the history about all these different places and the significance.

Piyasi Chatrik Jio, thanks for the sharing the information. I have yet to try that winking smiley
Jaspreet Singh jeeo, as for significance of these Sarovars, the fact is that these Sarovars were built by Guru Sahibaan themselves. These Sarovars have Charan-chhoh of Guru Sahibaan. It can't get any more significant than that.

Traditionally, Gursikhs coming from far lands, do Ishnaan at all 5 aforementioned Sarovars when they visit the city of Siri Amritsar Sahib. Sooraj Prakash Granth and other historical texts contain details on these Gurdwara and Sarovar Sahibs.

First time, I did Ishnaan of all 5 Sarovars was when I visited India along with Bhai Jagtar Singh jee who too did Ishnaan at these Sarovars along with other Gursikhs.

Kulbir Singh
Bhai Kulbir Singh Ji
Jaspreet Singh jeeo, as for significance of these Sarovars, the fact is that these Sarovars were built by Guru Sahibaan themselves. These Sarovars have Charan-chhoh of Guru Sahibaan. It can't get any more significant than that.

Traditionally, Gursikhs coming from far lands, do Ishnaan at all 5 aforementioned Sarovars when they visit the city of Siri Amritsar Sahib. Sooraj Prakash Granth and other historical texts contain details on these Gurdwara and Sarovar Sahibs.

First time, I did Ishnaan of all 5 Sarovars was when I visited India along with Bhai Jagtar Singh jee who too did Ishnaan at these Sarovars along with other Gursikhs.

Kulbir Singh

Thanks, but I also requested to know the history of these 5 Sarovars.
Bhai Kulbir Singh Ji, didn't the Sewadars at the Gurdwaras say anything to you for doing Kesi Ishnaan in the Sarovars? Doing Kesi Ishanaan in Sarovars means taking the dip with open hair, right? NOt with Dastaar on the head with a Joorhaa...
Kulbir Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Siri Kaulsar Sahib and Gurdwara Baba Atal
> jee are in the same complex and between these two
> Gurdwara Sahibaan is the beautiful Sarovar of Siri
> Kaulsar Sahib. Siri Guru Hargobind Sahib jee had
> declared that wishes of Sangat would come true at
> Gurdwara Siri Baba Atal jee and that Ishnaan of
> Siri Kaulsar Sahib should precede Siri Amritsar
> Sahib.

> Kulbir Singh

Bhai Sahib, where did you get this information about Sri Guru Hargobind Sahibs bachan?

I always thought holy sarovar containing magical properties pertained strictly to Sri Harmandir Sahib as mentioned in Gurbani,and/or any sarovar in which Naam Abhyaasi Gurmukhs bathe in. It does not seem right for a mona to live a manmat life and then get all their desired fufilled by bathing. In addition I always believe by practicing Gurmat and following GUru Sahibs hukum ones desires get fullfiled since Khalsa is above rituals.

ਤੀਰਥ ਦਾਨ ਦਇਆ ਤਪ ਸੰਜਮ ਏਕ ਬਿਨਾ ਨਹ ਏਕ ਪਛਾਨੈ ॥ ਪੂਰਨ ਜੋਤ ਜਗੈ ਘਟ ਮੈ ਤਬ ਖਾਲਸ ਤਾਹਿ ਨਖਾਲਸ ਜਾਨੈ ॥੧॥

When I went to India in 2006 I too indulged in ritualistic cleansings in sarovars/rivers of Punjab and Nander. At the time I was KesDhari and did not have any understanding of Gurmat etiquette.

I dont know perhaps I might be wrong about ritualistic cleaning. Could you please provide the source in which Guru Sahib encourages these rituals. I always thought Guru Sahib fullfills the desires of those Gurmukhs who take Amrit become ShasterDhari and offer their life to Guru Sahib.

ਇਹੈ ਮੋਰ ਆਗਿਆ ਸੁਨੋ ਲੈ ਪਿਆਰੇ | ਬਿਨਾ ਤੇਗ ਕੇਸੰ ਦਿਵੋ ਨ ਦਿਦਾਰੇ |
ਇਹੈ ਮੋਰ ਬੈਨਾਂ ਮੰਨੈ ਸੁ ਜੋਈ, ਤਿਸੈ ਇੱਛ ਪੂਰੀ ਸਭੇ ਜਾਨ ਜੋਇ।

Beloved ones ( Gurmukhs) listen to my commands! Without kes and tegh you will not get my darshan ( audience)
Those who follow my commands ( becoming ShasterDhari) all their desires will be fullfilled.
- Bhai Sukha Singh Ji Gurbilas

Bhai Sahib, where did you get this information about Sri Guru Hargobind Sahibs bachan?

The Bachan is written on the premises of Gurdwara Sahib. Additionally, it is written in our historical texts. I remember reading it but can't remember the exact locations of these Bachans. When I come back to Canada, I will try to locate it. But, even if the quote from Sooraj Prakash or other historical text is found, one can dismiss it on the name of Gurmat.

It is a matter of faith and any Gurdwara Sahib or Sarovar that has been constructed by Guru Sahib certainly is special and has many Barqats. Missionary minded people are applying the Gurbani Pankitis about Teeraths and Daan to Gurmat Gurdwara Sahibaan which is a totally wrong thing to do. If going to Gurmat Teeraths e.g. Siri Darbar Sahib, Siri Govindval Sahib, Siri Tarn Taran Sahib etc. is a mere ritual, then why do we ask for Darshan Ishnaan of Siri Amritsar Sahib?

Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee has written that to visit historical Gurdwara Sahibaan is part of Gurmat Bibek. If historical Gurdwara Sahibaan are just Teeraths, then how could visiting them be part of Gurmat Bibek? Bhai Sahib has further written that as Gursikhs do Darshan of historical Gurdwara Sahibaan, their Jyot Vigaas gets enhanced.

It does not seem right for a mona to live a manmat life and then get all their desired fufilled by bathing.

First of all, a Monna person will not have faith that is required for fulfilment of Ardaas. Secondly, it is a fact that countless people, irrespective of their spiritual states, get their wishes come true, by visiting Siri Darbar Sahib, Baba Atal jee's Gurdwara, Baba Buddha jee's Gurdwara etc. These wishes that come true, are worldly in nature and it is the greatness of our Guru Sahibaan who grant these wishes despite the shortcomings of worldly people. Whoever comes and bows at the doorstep of Guru Sahib, does not return empty handed.

Having said that, the spiritual wishes come true of those individuals who obey Guru Sahib's Hukams.

Kulbir Singh
Veer Damandeep Singh Jee, officially the SGPC do not allow it, but the sevadars usually turn a blind eye to Gursikhs wishing to take the proper Gurmat Keshi Ishnaan and do not say anything. For more on this, please see this thread: [gurmatbibek.com]
Bhai Sahib, Im not against going on yatras to Historical Gurdwara Sahibs. This is a great blessing which many Bibekee Singhs should desire.What I am against is ritual cleanings.

I have read Bhai Sahibs section on going to Historical Gurdwara and
know where does he mention " ritual cleansing" for the purpose of gettings ones fulfillments required. If this was an important feature of yatras to historical Gurdwara Sahibs then he would have mentioned this in his book. Instead
he mentions historical Gurdwaras are the residences of Shaheed Singhs. FOr this reason satkar to Sri Sahib is of paramount importance when doing to Historical Gurdwaras. Our minds should be less focused on cleaning our physical angs, and instead based on respecting our spritual angs ( panj kakkars) then all our desires are fulfilled.
ਇਹੈ ਮੋਰ ਆਗਿਆ ਸੁਨੋ ਲੈ ਪਿਆਰੇ | ਬਿਨਾ ਤੇਗ ਕੇਸੰ ਦਿਵੋ ਨ ਦਿਦਾਰੇ |
ਇਹੈ ਮੋਰ ਬੈਨਾਂ ਮੰਨੈ ਸੁ ਜੋਈ, ਤਿਸੈ ਇੱਛ ਪੂਰੀ ਸਭੇ ਜਾਨ ਜੋਇ।

When we go to such Gurdwaras we go to offer our mind, body, and wealth to Guru Sahib. We take Ishaan if Gurdwara Sahib has a sarovar for the purpose of coming clean to the Darbar Sahib. We dont do ishaan to get ones wishes fulfilled. We go to Darbar Sahib and do Ardas in front of Maharaj Ji's hazoori to get ones ardas fulfilled.

If a mona is doing ritualistic cleansing for the purpose of worldly things then this is mere "" Pakhand Ishaaan" irrespective if their wishes come true or not.
ਸਤਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨ ਮੰਨਿਓ ਸਬਦਿ ਨ ਲਗੋ ਪਿਆਰੁ ॥
ਇਸਨਾਨੁ ਦਾਨੁ ਜੇਤਾ ਕਰਹਿ ਦੂਜੈ ਭਾਇ ਖੁਆਰੁ ॥

Since they are very much influenced by Nirmalas, Im not concerned with what people like Kavi Santokh Singh have advised. What he says cannot override the teachings Tat Gurmat. The signboards at the Gurdwaras are made by people who are not Bibekee. I have heard many stories about visiting Gurdwara Sahibs that contradict Gurmat. The most hilarious one I have heard is " if you go to Hazoor Sahib before your 65 then you will go to Sach Khand" haha
Sukhdeep Singh jeeo, Bhai Sahib's views on becoming Nirmal (clean) after doing Ishnaan at Amritsar Sahib are not hidden and he has mentioned at several places about the efficacy of Sarovars which have been built or touched by Guru Sahib. Bhai Sahib has written about Amritsar Sahib and Dukh Nivaran Sahib (which he helped discover, read Ranglay Sajjan) and how one can become Nirmal and get cured of ailments by doing Ishnaan at these Sarovars.

Missionary (read Kala Afghana) minded people don't have any faith in the historical Gurdwaras and Guru Sahib's Sarovars but in Jatha, traditionally, efficacy and Shakti of historical Gurdwaras and Sarovars is recognized.

In any case, let's not debate on this issue. If you have faith in Guru's Shabad alone, that's fine with me. Daas has faith in the Shakti of Guru Sahib's historical Sarovars and Gurdwara Sahibaan. Bhai Gurdaas jee's Bachan is that where ever Baba Siri Guru Nanak Dev jee set his Charan, that place became worthy of worship. The 18th Chhant of Siri Asa kee Vaar says that wherever our Satguru jee goes and sits, that place becomes Suhaava and Gursikhs go and find such places and place the dust of such places on their foreheads. Such dust cleans many bad Karmas.

Bhul Chuk dee Maafi jee.

Kulbir Singh
Visitng Gurudwara sahib and doing ishnan is not a ritual. There are shabads in SGGS ji where importance of such acts is mentioned for gursikhs.

Gurbani calls that act as a ritual wherein a seeker does not remember akal purakh or does Naam simran and wants to attain union with him merely by an act.

Bhai Kulbir singh ji, it is great you are making full use of your stay in India. There are many historical Gurudwaras around Amritsar.

To name a few if you are not already aware of these.

Kandh sahib at Batala where Guru Nanak Dev ji's wedding ceremony performed.

Achhal sahib near batala ( only four miles) where there was sidh gosht.

Dera Baba Nanak near Batala. You can see Kartarpur sahib Gurudwara in pakistan while standing at border fence.

Tarn taran sahib and near Gurudwaras Goindwal sahib and khadur sahib.

Baba Bhudha's birthplace at kathunagal on Amritsar-Batala road

Beer Baba Bhudha ji at Jhabal village near Amritsar.

Chhehrta sahib a suburb of Amritsar.
Sometimes I feel we try to create a mathematical model to assess and forecast the behavior of our GURU. I think, two and two does not make four here always, it may make forty sometimes.
Fair enough BHai Sahib. But just to be clear. I never once stated Historical Gurdwaras have no
magical properties; instead I stated Ardas is successful only by faithful Sikhs whom apporach Guru Sahibs
Hazoori via sri darbar of GurDwara Sahib.
Bh. Kulbir Singh jeo,
Am aware the ishnaan at Amritsar should be done last. But, for the 4 other sarovars ishnaan, is there any particular order/sequence to follow when doing ishnaan at these sarovars?

Chota veer
Bhai Sukhdeep Singh Ji, in Siri Sukhmani Sahib, Siri Guru Arjun Dev Ji Maharaj in the 6th Ashtpadi has very keenly answered the question you are asking. I will quote the very first Paurri of this Ashtpadi:

ਜਿਹ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਛਤੀਹ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਖਾਹਿ ॥
ਤਿਸੁ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਕਉ ਰਖੁ ਮਨ ਮਾਹਿ ॥
ਜਿਹ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਸੁਗੰਧਤ ਤਨਿ ਲਾਵਹਿ ॥
ਤਿਸ ਕਉ ਸਿਮਰਤ ਪਰਮ ਗਤਿ ਪਾਵਹਿ ॥
ਜਿਹ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਬਸਹਿ ਸੁਖ ਮੰਦਰਿ ॥
ਤਿਸਹਿ ਧਿਆਇ ਸਦਾ ਮਨ ਅੰਦਰਿ ॥
ਜਿਹ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਸੰਗਿ ਸੁਖ ਬਸਨਾ ॥
ਆਠ ਪਹਰ ਸਿਮਰਹੁ ਤਿਸੁ ਰਸਨਾ ॥
ਜਿਹ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਰੰਗ ਰਸ ਭੋਗ ॥
ਨਾਨਕ ਸਦਾ ਧਿਆਈਐ ਧਿਆਵਨ ਜੋਗ ॥੧॥

So even though we tend to forsake VaaheGuroo, He still gives to all His beings. Monay too can have their worldly-level wishes fulfilled because SatGuru is Dayaal, He does not make such distinctions, although He is glad with us if we follow His Hukam. We all know the Saakhi of Siri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji. A number of sick people went to Him, so they could be cured of their worldly-level diseases. Our Guru did not discriminate with any of them, regardless of their gender, race, caste, language, religion, height, weight, color, social status, wealth, their place of residence, the lifestyle they lived, what were their views, etc.

ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਜੀਉ ਜੀਉ ਹੈ ਸੋਈ ਘਟਿ ਘਟਿ ਰਹਿਆ ਸਮਾਈ ॥

Regardless, this is a great topic Bhai Sahib Kulbir Singh Jio! Thanks for sharing your wonderful, soul-lifting experience at the Sarovar Ishnaans. Hope Guru Sahib does Mehar on me one day to also enjoy this spiritual bliss.

VaaheGuroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa VaaheGuroo Jee Kee Fatheh!!!
ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ||
ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ਘਰੁ ੩ ਦੁਪਦੇ
sorat(h) mehalaa 5 ghar 3 dhupadhae
Sorat'h, Fifth Mehla, Third House, Du-Paday:

ਰਾਮਦਾਸ ਸਰੋਵਰਿ ਨਾਤੇ ||
raamadhaas sarovar naathae ||
Bathing in the nectar tank of Ram Das,

ਸਭਿ ਉਤਰੇ ਪਾਪ ਕਮਾਤੇ ||
sabh outharae paap kamaathae ||
all sins are erased.

ਨਿਰਮਲ ਹੋਏ ਕਰਿ ਇਸਨਾਨਾ ||
niramal hoeae kar eisanaanaa ||
One becomes immaculately pure, taking this cleansing bath.

ਗੁਰਿ ਪੂਰੈ ਕੀਨੇ ਦਾਨਾ ||੧||
gur poorai keenae dhaanaa ||1||
The Perfect Guru has bestowed this gift. ||1||

ਸਭਿ ਕੁਸਲ ਖੇਮ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਧਾਰੇ ||
sabh kusal khaem prabh dhhaarae ||
God has blessed all with peace and pleasure.

ਸਹੀ ਸਲਾਮਤਿ ਸਭਿ ਥੋਕ ਉਬਾਰੇ ਗੁਰ ਕਾ ਸਬਦੁ ਵੀਚਾਰੇ || ਰਹਾਉ ||
sehee salaamath sabh thhok oubaarae gur kaa sabadh veechaarae || rehaao ||
Everything is safe and sound, as we contemplate the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||Pause||

ਸਾਧਸੰਗਿ ਮਲੁ ਲਾਥੀ ||
saadhhasa(n)g mal laathhee ||
In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, filth is washed off.

ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਭਇਓ ਸਾਥੀ ||
paarabreham bhaeiou saathhee ||
The Supreme Lord God has become our friend and helper.

ਨਾਨਕ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਇਆ ||
naanak naam dhhiaaeiaa ||
Nanak meditates on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.

ਆਦਿ ਪੁਰਖ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਪਾਇਆ ||੨||੧||੬੫||
aadh purakh prabh paaeiaa ||2||1||65||
He has found God, the Primal Being. ||2||1||65||

The above Shabad should clear anyone's doubts on the benefit of sarovar ishnaan. Even if you don't have faith in the act of ishnaan, then at least you ought to have faith in what Gurbani proclaims. The removing of paap is not limited to Amritdharis or non-Amritdharis, Bibekis or non-Bibekis. Gurbani is true and applies to everyone. There are so many accounts of non Sikhs and even those of different religions having Ishnaan and getting their pains and illnesses removed and the desires of their mind fulfilled by taking ishnaan.

Chatrik Veer Jee, Bhai Sahib has already indirectly told us the order of the 5 Ishnaans:

Kulbir Singh
As is the tradition, we started off with[...]

1. Siri Santokhsar Sahib
2. Siri Bibeksar Sahib
3. Siri Raamsar Sahib
4. Siri Kaulsar Sahib
5. Siri Amritsar Sahib
Bhai Jaspreet Singh Ji

I fully believe Gur-Sarovars and Gurmukh Sarovars have magical properties. Any person ( even monay) who bathes
in these blessed Sarovars will be cured of many physical , astral( paap) and mental diseases. There are many puratan and modern day sakhees to validate this. If people are japping Naam reciting Gurbani in such sarvovars then how can they not be holy and magical?

But what Im merely saying is to say doing Ishnaan at certain Sarovars ( 5 in this case) all of ones desires will be fulfilled does not make sense to me in any way. If a person does not follow Gurus hukum his ardas is rarely ever heard in WaaheGurus court. Again, if someone can provide a GUrmat source I am willing to study and change my views. I have nothing against Kavi Santokh Singh, but I do not believe his writings to be strictly within the confines of GUrmat.
Vaaheguru ji!!!
WJKK WJKF

The 5 Gurdwaras mentioned are to be visited if one is to actually do " Amritsar jee ke darshan ishnaan" as per ardaas.

Bhai Pinderpall Singh Katha vachek has done vakyia on this pangtee within the ardas and it is clear to do darshan of all five--The significance is beyond the scope of this thread but Please listen if u can on this link:

[www.gurbaniupdesh.org]

History of kaulsar link:

[www.sikhiwiki.org]
khalsa jee,

in a rare pothi title "doe gursikh nirmolak heeray" (its about the life of Brahm Giani Sant Baba Mitt Singh Jee Hazoor Sahib Wale)

please read the following pics that i have uploaded that state an additional marayda(from the above stated maryda's) for doing darshan of Sri Harimander Sahib ang getting full laha

Daas had the chance to go to the above mentioned gurdawara sahib that i highlighted above...and at the gurdawara sahib it states the historical mahatam of this isthaan and that if one does ishaan here first before going to Sri Harimandir Sahib, the gursikh will obtain the full laha and their wishes will be fulfilled....

Kulbir singh i reccomend that you go visit this isthaan its a 2-3 min walk from Sri Harimandir Sahib... just mention the name of the gurdawara sahib to the rickshaw ppl and they will tell u where it is...you have to go through the sidestreets to get this isthaan...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login