ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

what is the meaning of this tukk about Krishan Jee ?

Posted by gyan.kharag 
[www.srigranth.org]

ਕਿਸਨੁ ਸਦਾ ਅਵਤਾਰੀ ਰੂਧਾ ਕਿਤੁ ਲਗਿ ਤਰੈ ਸੰਸਾਰਾ ॥
किसनु सदा अवतारी रूधा कितु लगि तरै संसारा ॥
Vishnu is always busy reincarnating himself - who will save the world?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
In order to understand this Pankiti, we should at least ponder upon couple of stanzas:

ਬ੍ਰਹਮੈ ਬੇਦ ਬਾਣੀ ਪਰਗਾਸੀ ਮਾਇਆ ਮੋਹ ਪਸਾਰਾ ॥
ਮਹਾਦੇਉ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਵਰਤੈ ਘਰਿ ਆਪਣੈ ਤਾਮਸੁ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਅਹੰਕਾਰਾ ॥੨॥
ਕਿਸਨੁ ਸਦਾ ਅਵਤਾਰੀ ਰੂਧਾ ਕਿਤੁ ਲਗਿ ਤਰੈ ਸੰਸਾਰਾ ॥
ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਗਿਆਨਿ ਰਤੇ ਜੁਗ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਚੂਕੈ ਮੋਹ ਗੁਬਾਰਾ ॥੩॥

Gurbani Vichaar: Through Brahma the Baani of Vedas appeared but this Baani still was part of the creation of Maya and attachment i.e. Ved Baani is part of the Trai-Gunni Maya. Shiva who is referred to as Mahadev and very Gyaani (knowledgeable) in his realm, is full of Taamas form of Maya and is thus full of ego. Siri Krishna (Vishnu) is busy in taking Avtaars i.e. he himself is not free from the cycle of birth and death; then through whom should the world get delivered. In the last Pankiti, Guru Sahib gives the answer that only through Guru (Gurmukh) when one becomes imbued in Gyaan (true Gyaan, knowledge) while living in this world, the curtain of Moh (attachment) and dust of Agyaanta (ignorance) is removed.

The Shabad itself talks about Satguru jee and how only through Satguru jee the Jeev can get emancipated from the prison of this world.

Gurbani is Agam Agaadh Bodh.

Kulbir Singh
Bhaaji, if Vedas are Trai Gunni, then why are they mentioned in Japji Sahib.

[www.srigranth.org]

ਜਤੁ ਪਾਹਾਰਾ ਧੀਰਜੁ ਸੁਨਿਆਰੁ ॥ जतु पाहारा धीरजु सुनिआरु ॥ Jaṯ pāhārā ḏẖīraj suni▫ār.
Let self-control be the furnace, and patience the goldsmith.

ਅਹਰਣਿ ਮਤਿ ਵੇਦੁ ਹਥੀਆਰੁ ॥ अहरणि मति वेदु हथीआरु ॥ Ahraṇ maṯ veḏ hathī▫ār.
Let understanding be the anvil, and spiritual wisdom the tools.
One word can have many meanings. The word Raam is used extensively in Gurbani but it does not mean Raam Chander the son of king Dashrath but it means Ramiya hoiya Raam i.e. Vaheguru who is all pervading.

Similarly the word Ved has many meanings and one of them is Gyaan. Over here notice that the word ਵੇਦੁ appears with an Aunkad in the end and as such it is a singular masculine noun, which for this reason cannot mean the 4 Vedas.

Ved here means Gyaan i.e. Naam roopi Gyaan because the weapon (hammer) can only be Gyaan or Naam roopi Gyaan.

Kulbir Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login