ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pita Jee de prakash purab diyaan vadhaiyaan!

Posted by Mehtab Singh 

Vah Pragteyo Mard Agammda Variyaam Akela! Vah Vah Gobind Singh Aape Gur Chela!

Sahib-E-Kamaal Dasmesh Pita Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj de prakash purab diyaan samooh sangataan nu lakh lakh vadhaiyaan! (12/31/2011)

Rooh Dar Har Jism Guru Gobind Singh! Noor Dar Har Chashm Guru Gobind Singh!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sabh nu gurpurab diyan vadhayian!!!!!!!! _/\_. Daas doesnt have any intention to create a controversy just wanted to ask why some gurughars will be celebrating gurpurab on 5th and some even on 27th, when has akal takht sahib decided the date? Which one is the right one?
Gurpurab Dian Bohut Bohut Vaadhian Jeo.

Here are reproduced few lines of Prof Puran Singh, about Guru Sahib, while leaving Anandpur Fort.

-----------"The mother of Khalsa fled in another direction, while the GURU with a few sikhs made towards Ropar. The manuscripts were all destroyed in this affray; only a few translations from Sanskrit books , which now form our "Dasam Grantha" could be saved.

During this flight the Master never allowed the current of Nam in His disciples to ebb: He watched and saw that fear of death had no effect on it. While fleeing, the Khalsa held its daily Diwans of His praise, sang the word of the Master and constantly kept itself refreshed with song"
Heartiest congratulations on birthday of sahib e kamal Guru gobind singh ji maharaj.

ਜਹਾਂ ਤਹਾਂ ਤੁਮ ਧਰਮ ਬਿਥਾਰੋ ॥ ਦੁਸਟ ਦੋਖੀਅਨਿ ਪਕਰਿ ਪਛਾਰੋ ॥੪੨॥
जहां तहां तुम धरम बिथारो ॥ दुसट दोखीअनि पकरि पछारो ॥४२॥
The Lord asked me to spread Dharma, and vanquish the tyrants and evil-minded persons. 42.

ਯਾਹੀ ਕਾਜ ਧਰਾ ਹਮ ਜਨਮੰ ॥ ਸਮਝ ਲੇਹੁ ਸਾਧੂ ਸਭ ਮਨਮੰ ॥
याही काज धरा हम जनमं ॥ समझ लेहु साधू सभ मनमं ॥
I have taken birth of this purpose, the saints should comprehend this in their minds.

ਧਰਮ ਚਲਾਵਨ ਸੰਤ ਉਬਾਰਨ ॥ ਦੁਸਟ ਸਭਨ ਕੋ ਮੂਲ ਉਪਾਰਨ ॥੪੩॥
धरम चलावन संत उबारन ॥ दुसट सभन को मूल उपारन ॥४३॥
(I have been born) to spread Dharma, and protect saints, and root out tyrants and evil-minded persons.43.

Bachitra Natak, sri Dasam Granth sahib
Maharaj jee de Gurpurab dee Kotaan Kot Vadhaaee jee!

It is unfortunate that there is a disunity in Panth today with respect to Siri Guru Dasmesh jee's Gurpurab. This is dampening the enthusiasm for Gurpurab within the Sangat. Jatha in India is holding Gurpurab Ran Subaaee today i.e. on Poh Sudi Saptami but many Singhs want it on Poh 23 i.e. on Jan. 5. May Guru Sahib help us. We don't need another point for disunity.

Kulbir Singh
Just back from Harmandir sahib. There was a beautiful kirtan by akhand kirtani jatha at akal takhat tonight.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login