ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ਵਿਜੋਗਿ ਮਿਲਿ ਵਿਛੁੜਿਆ ਸੰਜੋਗੀ ਮੇਲੁ ॥

Posted by Kulbir Singh 
ਵਿਜੋਗਿ ਮਿਲਿ ਵਿਛੁੜਿਆ ਸੰਜੋਗੀ ਮੇਲੁ ॥੨॥
(ਵਿਜੋਗ ਸੱਤਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮਿਲ ਕੇ ਵਿਛੁੜਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਸੰਜੋਗੀਂ ਮੇਲ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ।)
(After meeting, who get separated due to Vijog, meet again only due to Sanjog).

Many particles of sand are brought together to construct a statue. What if the statue breaks after some time and the little particles of sand get separated and then are swept away by flood water? What is the likelihood of these particles of sand meeting again to form something? But sometimes miracles do happen if the separated Jeevs still have some Karma to share. Then the Sanjog force of Karma comes into effect and enables the separated Jeevs to meet. This is what happened in the story reproduced below. A girl was separated from her parents in the Tsunami 7 years ago but due to the force of Sanjog, she met her parents again. Such stories bring smile on your face but the problem is that such happiness is only short lived because sooner or later, the Jeevs are bound to get separated from each other again. The happiness incurred by meeting results in greater sorrow that stems from separation at a later stage.

Every worldly pleasure enjoyed by the Jeev in the world results in sorrow. Every union here in this world ends up in separation. How depressing this is? Is there such a union that does not result in separation? Thankfully, there is:

ਸਖੀ ਵਸਿ ਆਇਆ ਫਿਰਿ ਛੋਡਿ ਨ ਜਾਈ ਇਹ ਰੀਤਿ ਭਲੀ ਭਗਵੰਤੈ ॥
(O dear friend, this is very good habit of Bhagwant Vaheguru that he does not leave once he comes under your power (through love)).

This is so soothing and assuring. Thank God, there is something on which we can rely for eternity. In the light of this, we should strive to establish union with Vaheguru who never leaves once union is attained with Him.

Kulbir Singh

[www.thestar.com]

(Fifteen-year-old Wati, second right, with her father Yusuf, right, mother Yusniar, left, and younger brother Aris at their home in Meulaboh, Aceh province, Indonesia, on Friday. The girl who was swept away in the Indian Ocean tsunami seven years ago has been reunited with her parents.)

Fakhrurradzie Gade Associated Press

BANDA ACEH, INDONESIA—A girl who was swept away in the Indian Ocean tsunami seven years ago said Friday that she broke down in tears this week after tracking down her parents, who had long lost hope of finding her alive.

Fifteen-year-old Wati showed up at a cafe in Meulaboh, a town in Aceh province, earlier this week saying that not long after the wave hit she was found and “adopted” by a woman who forced her to beg in the streets, sometimes until 1 a.m.

When she stopped bringing in money, Wati was kicked out by the woman. She then set out to find her family, but had very little information to guide her — only the name of her grandfather, Ibrahim.

Someone at the cafe tracked down a man by that name, and the man — unsure if it was actually his granddaughter — quickly summoned her parents.

“When I saw my mother, I knew it was her. I just knew it,” said Wati, who was given that name by the woman who found her. Her original name is Meri Yuranda.

The Dec. 26, 2004, tsunami that killed 230,000 people in a dozen nations hit Aceh — closest to the epicenter of the magnitude-9.1 quake that spawned waves 10 metres high — the hardest.

With tens of thousands of bodies never recovered in the province, many people continue to cling to hope of finding lost loved ones, putting up fliers or ads in newspapers.

Reunions, however, are extremely rare and, when they occur, rarely confirmed.

Wati’s mother, Yusniar binti Ibrahim Nur, 35, said she did not need a DNA test to prove the girl was hers.

“She has her father’s face,” she said, adding that she had stopped believing she would ever see her daughter again. “Then I saw the scar over her eye and mole on her hip, and I was even more sure.”

Wati and her father had different accounts of what happened on the day of the tsunami.

The girl says she remembers her father putting her into a boat with her sister, who is still missing and presumed dead. The father says that before the family was separated, he put both of his daughters on the roof of their house.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Vaaheguroo!!!
Vahegurooo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login