ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

professor Udhay Singh

Posted by gurus babiha 
professor Udhay Singh
November 21, 2011 03:27PM
Professor Udhay singh is an amazing 90 years old singh from the akhand kirtani jatha and did the sangat of Bhai sahib Randhir Singh Ji for 14 years.He has immense faith in gurbani and always says the truth no matter what.I have done the sangat of bhai sahib for 2 years and i have noticed that every single word he talks about is Gurbani, about the panth or sakhis about Bhai sahib Randhir Singh.IT is amazing that he has been teaching children about Gursikhi and gurbani for 50 years in his gurmat khalsa school. Once in about 2009 i went to his house and he told me about a sakhi here is how it goes.
''i once decided to meet bhai sahib Randhir singh and cycled all the way from Jalandhar to Narangwal and when i walked towards the gate of bhai Randhir singh jis house i noticed bhai sahib standing right in front of his house smiling at me and he gave me a tight hug i suddenly started to feel unbearable pleasure all over my body in my neck and especially in the roots of my kesh'' such is the love between gurmukhs it happened in the year 1952 since then bhai Udhay singh ji was unseparateable from Bhai sahib.Bhai Udhay singh has high jiwan he wakes up at amritwela at about 2oclock and does his Nitnem then he does naam abhyass after that he does 1 sukhmani sahib paath.In a day he does 2 sukhmani sahibs and never skips his usual practice.Whenever i meet him he recommends me to learn kirtan from Bhai Jaswant singh[an amazing kirtani'].People like professor Udhay singh are very rare these days.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: professor Udhay Singh
November 21, 2011 04:27PM
Vaah! Vaah!
Thanks Guru Babiha jeeo for sharing!
Please share more similar stories!
November 22, 2011 05:18AM
IkOngkaarSreeVahiguroojiKiFateh!

VahiguroojikaKhalsaVahiguroojikiFateh!!

Kurbaan to Gurmukhs!! Vah Vah!

Pyare gurus babiha jio,

Can you please elaborate more about professor sahib? Is he is still in human form. If yes, how and where can we meet him jio.

Dass
Harleen Singh
November 22, 2011 07:09AM
I think it is essential to collect as much information on bhai sahib bhai Randhir Singh ji by recording voices of those who have done sangat of bhai sahib.

Very few Gurmukhs are left now who have done sangat of bhai sahib. It would be great to hear Gurmukhs such as bhai Udhay Singh and bapu Harbhajan Singh ji talk about their experiences with bhai sahib. Somebody should make audio recordings with these Gurmukhs so sangat worldwide can benefit from them. Only few Gurmukhs have the fortune of hearing and meeting those that have done sangat with bhai sahib.

Also information should also be written down and preserved for future generations. Satguru kirpa de naal.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
November 22, 2011 07:17AM
Very wonderful Gursikh - Professor Bhai Uday Singh jee. I think no other Sikh alive today had as much Sangat of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee as Professor Sahib.

Bhai Sahib had a very loving relationship with Professor Sahib. Professor jee says that his relationship with Bhai Sahib was as loving as the relationship of grandfather and grandson is.

Kulbir Singh
November 22, 2011 08:14AM
I think bhai Uday Singh ji has written a book. If anyone has a link to this book please provide.

Are there any pictures of bhai sahib or kirtan files available?

Where does professor ji currently live?
November 22, 2011 08:21AM
Are there any pics of Professor Ji? Agree with Gupt1, we should have audio recordings and even better visual recordings of such Gursikhs.
November 22, 2011 10:43AM
Professor Udhay Singh ji is still alive and he lives in Caledon and he has written about 9 books all'' about gurmat.If you want those books you can simply go to an akj smagam and probably get one of his books there
November 23, 2011 07:08AM
Benti to gurus babiha jeeo

Please make an attempt to make some audio recordings in which professor Udhay Singh ji shares his experiences with bhai Randhir Singh ji.

We have all read about life of bhai sahib but I'm sure sangat worldwide would be interested in listening to voices of those close to him. I would request also to make recordings with bhai Jeevan Singh ji and bapu Harbhajan Singh ji. This way we will be able to refer to written sources and audio sources on life of bhai sahib bhai Randhir Singh ji.

I remember listening to audio recording of jathedar Puran Singh ji talking about bhai sahib. I can't find it now but you can feel the pyar in bhai Puran Singh ji's voice when talking about bhai Randhir Singh ji.

Also what are the names of the 9 books professor ji has written?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
November 23, 2011 07:36AM
Jeevan Charitar by Sura Parivar gives an insightful view on Bhai Sahib Jee's life. It is worth a reading.
Gupt1's suggestion is highly valuable, though it would also be nice to record events and stories from Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee's life into written format.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login