ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Promote Gurbani Kanth and Shudh Uchaaran

Posted by JASJIT SINGH 

Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Excellent initiative. We need more such programs to inspire young Gursikhs to memorize Gurbani.

Kulbir Singh
These are great programs to do for youth. Hopefully we can a Gurbanee kanth here too early next year. smiling smiley
Bhai JASJIT SINGH Ji, could you please send this Daas the Sheet with the conditions for the participants, please? So we can also see how rules are made up for such wonderful competitions, so that we can also start off with such projects.
We are already working on some projects by Guru Sahib Ji's grace, but Gurbani Kantth competitions are just next level projects grinning smiley. Please send me a pm so then I can send you my email ID. That would be a very big help for Germany Sangat.

Thanks alot ji smiling smiley
Bhai Damandeep Singh Jio, as far as this daas knows there is no separate sheet of conditions/rules; however, registration form has two eligibility conditions to enter to the competition. Registration form which is necessary to fill can be downloaded from here: [www.akj.org]
Also test sheets according to age group will be posted there soon. This is a great initiative taken by U.S sangat and should continue in future and as I heard next will be on San Jose Smagam but no details yet. In Germany, If Kanth competition is not possible than Gurbani Shudh Uchaaran competition can be held as first stage. Please let us know if any way we can help you, except coming therecool smiley.

With regards,
Daas

Guru Piyari Sangat Jio,

Above event is coming near and organizer Singhs are asking for Sangat's support, let's contribute by any way ਤਨੋ, ਮਨੋ ਅਤੇ ਧਨ ਦੁਆਰਾ। Please register to participate in the competition.

With Regards,
Jasjit Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login