ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Panj Pyare and what is said in Pesh

Posted by MaiKoNaRakhanda 
What happens if the Gursikhs involved in Panj Pyare seva or even one out of them reveals to others what a Gursikh doing pesh has said?
Isn't that wrong? I have heard from a couple of people that this is happening somewhere, in Jatha organised Amrit Sanchars...I was really upset when I heard this as you want to feel that should you ever have to go pesh you should feel that you are going to see your Guru and not just individual people. I am heartbroken that Gursikhs' confidence is (allegedly) being broken like this. Everyday in ardaas we recite 'Dekh ke andith kita', once forgiven shouldn't that be the end of the matter. Its not just about the information being told to others, but it wouldn't feel like its peshing before the Guru anymore but just infront of five Gursikhs. I request your views and hope that this ceases to be the case if it is true.

Admin please let this topic go through, I know its controversial but if its true it then I think its really serious and I have not given any specific info. I am only sharing what other people have said to me. I also TRUST admin to keep my identity ANONYMOUS, I only posted this because I am a chota bacha and was really upset when I heard this, I have no bad motives or anything.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
In amrit Sanchar there are 3 of the following doing seva:
1)Panj Piarey
2) Granthi Singh
3) Pehredaar.

we need to ascertain 100% first, who is the source of that leaked info.
Peshi of abhilakhi should not be audible to the pehredaar. I personally know of one instance where the pehredaar has leaked the info.

am sure elder gursikhs here can clarify better.

Chota veer
Daas’s advice would be to talk to the senior Gursikhs of that area where that Amrit Sanchar took place to take care in future.
do you really think these so called sevadaars will get away with it? have faith in guru sahib they will answer one day. Gursikhs have fear and love for guru ji, these sevadaars who are leaking info obviously are lacking in fear and they should not have been given seva in the first place the akj needs to be more strict as to who does seva and the gurmat marada should be made clear beforehand.
those who leak info are guilty of doing double beadbi of guru sahib.
1st beadbi of guru sahib:
there are many tuks in gurbani which shows that guru ji is so merciful that he covers our sins. I will rely on other members to post tuks. Now in amrtisanchar the punj pyare forgive sins of amritdharis and give required punishment. Now if some sevadar leaks this highly personal info he has turned that amritsanchar into falsehood going against gurbani hukums about guru sahib.
2nd beadbi of guru sahib:
When doing seva the gursikhs there are temporarily at level of guru sahib until the amritsanchaar ends. if some sevadar decides to leak information then he has just unintentionally put his authority obove guru sahib and then what is the difference between fake kache gurus who claim to be higher then satguru and this so called sevadaar?
In general a gursikh always keeps personal info about other gursikhs to himself anyway, but to break trust in such a high level gurmat situation is shocking! The sevadaar automatically becomes bemukh and should not be given amritsanchar seva again.

If the pehadaar accidently hears something then he should wise enough (as he is meant to be a good rehitvaan gursikh) to ignore it and take it out of his mind, otherwise one may wonder how such a person become eligible to do such a seva. Again the jatha needs to be more careful. the sevadaars should not only be rehitvaan but have a good qualities. Compassion is father of dharam and it is maha sin to kill animal same way as breaking trust or ruining someones reputation.

ਜਿਥੈ ਜੀਆਂ ਹੋਸੀ ਸਾਰ ॥ ਨਕੀਂ ਵਢੀਂ ਲਾਇਤਬਾਰ ||੨||
Jithai jeeaa(ʼn) hosee saar. Nakee(ʼn) vadẖee(ʼn) laaiṯbaar. ||2||
But there, in the Court of the Lord, all beings will be judged. Those who have violated the people’s trust will be disgraced; their noses will be cut off. ||2||

If theres anything else to add then it would be nice if other common posters of this site such as Kulbir Singh, Jaspreet Singh, vista and etc comment on this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login