ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

veechar on this shabad!

Posted by harinder_singh 
veechar on this shabad!
September 18, 2011 02:19AM
Baba Harnaam Singh Rampurkhera used to do the below shabad.He cured a person's disease using this shabad.

[www.sikhitothemax.com]

isr msœk rK´w pwrbRhmM hsœ kwXw rK´w prmysÍrh ]
sir masthak rakhyaa paarabrehama(n) hasth kaayaa rakhyaa paramaesvareh ||
The Supreme Lord God has procted my head and forehead; the Transcendent Lord has protected my hands and body.

Awqm rK´w gopwl suAwmI Dn crx rK´w jgdIsÍrh ]
aatham rakhyaa gopaal suaamee dhhan charan rakhyaa jagadheesvareh ||
God, my Lord and Master, has saved my soul; the Lord of the Universe has saved my wealth and feet.

srb rK´w gur dXwlh BY dUK ibnwsnh ]
sarab rakhyaa gur dhayaaleh bhai dhookh binaasaneh ||
The Merciful Guru has protected everything, and destroyed my fear and suffering.

Bgiq vCl AnwQ nwQy srix nwnk purK Acuqh ]52]
bhagath vashhal anaathh naathhae saran naanak purakh achutheh ||52||
God is the Lover of His devotees, the Master of the masterless. Nanak has entered the Sanctuary of the Imperishable Primal Lord God. ||52||
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: veechar on this shabad!
September 20, 2011 07:23AM
Yes, this is a very powerful Shabad that Gursikhs recite many times a day. Its the most amazing Shabad. Daas' understanding of this Sahbad is a bit different from the translation provided above:

1. May my head and forehead have protection of Parbraham and may my hands and body have protection of Parmeshar Vaheguru.

2. May my Aatam (JeevAtma) get protection of Gopal Svami Vaheguru and may my wealth and feet get protection of Jagdeesh Vaheguru.

3. May everything get protection of Dyaal Guru and may all fear and sin get destroyed.

4. I (using Mohar-chhap - Nanak) have taken refuge of Vaheguru jee who is Bhagat-Vachhal (one who gets pleased at devotees's Bhagti), (Anaath-Naathe) master of the helpless and Purakh-Achuteh.

Amazing Shabad that should be chanted everyday.

Kulbir Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login