ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sant Teja Singh ji

Posted by Gupt1 
Sant Teja Singh ji
September 08, 2011 06:24AM
Sant Teja Singh is one of my favourite Gurmukhs, he studied at the top universities such as Harvard and Cambridge but still maintained his Rehat. I wish Sant ji had written about his experiences in the west and how he was able to study at the highest level while still maintaining a Gursikhi jeevan. Please could someone post any literature regarding Sant ji. Here is a rare video containing pavittar voice of Sant ji:

Benti to admin to please upload the video onto the page rather than link to youtube thanks.

Also Sant ji was a student of Sant Attar Singh Mastuane and founded the area for Baru Sahib which now under the leadership of Baba Iqbal Singh is doing great parchar of Sikhi through Akal Academy -

[en.wikipedia.org]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Sant Teja Singh ji
September 08, 2011 06:56AM
Admin ji could you please upload the video onto the page rather than a link to youtube. Thanks.
September 08, 2011 08:36AM
What did he study?
September 08, 2011 06:56PM
He also didnt believe in Ragmala grinning smiley
September 09, 2011 01:57AM
Sant Teja Singh Ji got his masters in English literature from Harvard

Academic pursuits and recitation of Gurbani can both be pursued simultaneously:
"I pursued higher studies doing M.A. and LLB., with utmost hard work and difficulty. At that time I was not aware of reciting Gurbani as a daily prayer, but at Harvard University, I had to write a thesis on a very difficult and different subject as narrated by a very eminent poet, but I did it with ease because by this time, with the blessings of Sant Attar Singh Maharaj, my faith in Gurbani was absolute and I had begun to seek Almighty's grace. I would get up at the ambrosial hour and follow faithfully Rahit Maryada, i.e., reciting the Divine Naam and Gurbani as a daily routine. My academic achievements then became more outstanding than ever before. The Guru eases difficulties of all those persons, who follow the Divine path”:
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login