ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Sarbloh Bakeware Solution

Posted by Kulbir Singh 
Got this in an email from a Gursikh:

Do you wish you had all the specialty bakeware sitting at the store, only in sarbloh? Well I have a solution! Turns out all of the good quality bakeware is made with heavy gauge carbon steel, but coated with non-stick + ceramic coating (read the label on the bakeware to ensure it is carbon steel and not aluminum). If only the coating wasn't there, we could access all that wonderful sarbloh sitting underneath to make yummy goodness. Put the sandpaper, easy off and scours away because I'm about to tell you about my solution! Sandblasting!!! Find a specialty sandblaster in your area, and if there are no specialty ones then an automotive repair shop and get them to sandblast the coating off! I just had some muffin tins, spring form pans, round cake pans etc etc. sandblasted and it's amazing light sarbloh underneath that rusts beautifullysmiling smiley It takes less than a minute per dish and then it's done! You'll have to scrub the dishes with some labor to make them smooth when you bring the dishes home, so don't throw away your scours, but after that's done the sky's the limit with respect to baking!

All the best with putting this solution to use.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login