ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Larreevaar Saroops Parkash in BC

Posted by gsingh 
Vaahiguroo jee ka khalsa vaahiguroo jee kee fateh

With Akaal Puraakhs Beant Kirpa, Larreevar Saroops will soon be parkashed at 2-3 major gurdwarai in BC. Thanks to the efforts by Damdami Taksal International, a Pachee (25) Singha Daa Akhaand Paat Sahib is happening at Guru Nanak Sikh Gurdwara, from a Larreevaar Saroop of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj, from July 22nd to 24th in celebration of Miri Piri Divas. The plan is that from this weekend foreward, only larreevar saroop will be prakash in main darbar of the Gurdwara Sahib. If this works out ( with guru jee's kirpa ) the plan is to get larreevaar saroops at other major gurdwarai sahibs in BC. This is a big step foreword for Gursikhs here in BC. Many gursikhs and organisations the, Akhaand Keertani Jatha BC especially have been requesting gurdwarai sahibs to do larreevaar parkash. Just this last week daas did a benti to the President of the Gurdwara Sahib to start doing parkash of lareevaar saroops, especially at Amrit Sanchars. It seems after a lot of bentia started coming in the Gurdwara Sahib decided to follow through on the requests.

Hopefully, everything goes as planned and larreevar saroop is parkashed from next week onwards, permanently, if not then may Guru Jee bless us with more kirpa and allow us to do parkaash.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Wonderful Seva by Sevadaars of Damdami Taksal.

Kulbir Singh
That is good. Youth here, need to be taught and convinced about Lareedaar Gurbani. Politics is an other issue, here. Local youth leaders try to make policies, which do not affect their chances of winning elections.

But if our efforts are consistent, honest and determined; we will succeed in winning over to Gurmat.

There are not many Lareedar Saroop in BC. Some Gurdwaras do have, but they do not do PARKASH. e.g. Gurdwara Singh Sabha.
This is certainly very encouraging news. I think the youth will have much to do with bringing positive changes like prakash of Lareevaar Saroop . May Guru Sahib keep them in chardi kala.

kanwaldeep singh

Kanwaldeep Singh
Amazing Amazing Amazing seva on the part of the Gursikhs who have worked to get Guru Sahib Parkash in these Gurduwara's. What better news can one hear from the whole entire world, please update us when it becomes official. And please let sangat know what steps BC Gursikh's took to convince commitee members to do this, so sangat from other parts of the world can also follow suit. Gurmatbibek.com needs to start handing out cyber-siropa's, starting with the Singh's involved in this seva.
Great news!
Vaahiguroo jee ka khalsa vaahiguroo jee kee fateh

Please give us exact address -and title of these Gurdwaras in BC for some of us out here across the pond may want to visit at some point of our karms allow.
vaheguroo im super happy that he sevadaars listen to gsinghs and dasses benti
Here is the website for the the Gurdwara Sahib

[www.gurunanakgurdwara.ca]

Once the larreevaar saroop parkash is confirmed I will let everyone know
Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll
Vaaheguru! May Guru Sahib come back on His throne across all Gurdwara Sahibs!
Here is a picture from the Akhaand Paat Sahib, Larreevar Saroop is being used

I have recently talked to the committee members and one of them said it is still hard to do parkash of larreevaar saroop. I did my best in convincing him and he did seem convinced. Rest maharaj jee knows, everyones excuse is that no granthi singh can read larreevaar. In my opinion, I think only those singhs that can read larreevaar should be able to become granthi singhs. One thing I really admire the AKJ in Toronto is for keeping this maryada intact, and pressuring the committees to do parkash of larreevaar saroops.

I dont know about you guys but to me Larreevaar Saroop is soo much more beautiful than Pad Chhed Saroop
A point we can all unite on -Great!
I like this thread =)
This is an excellent initiative and hopefully the local Gurdwara Sahibs will listen to these requests. By having prakash of larreevaar suroop in local Gurdwara sahibs it will be one step towards keeping gurmat maryada in Gurdwara Sahibs and getting Guru Sahib's khushi.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login